News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidog

Quote from: kcederwall08 on February 08, 2009, 04:34:33 AM
Just took some pictures of my charger this weekend with a freind. Some of you guys may not like the car's "style", but I absolutely love the car. I still need to lower the back of the car more, so that should pretty much perfect the car's stance.

Let me know what you guys think, its been a while since ive posted around here.

Dude, that car ROCKS!  :2thumbs:

bigred68

Quote from: Hemidog on February 08, 2009, 11:29:52 AM
Just took some pictures of my charger this weekend with a freind. Some of you guys may not like the car's "style", but I absolutely love the car. I still need to lower the back of the car more, so that should pretty much perfect the car's stance.

Dude, that car ROCKS!  :2thumbs:
I love it also!! I do have two questions; 1, Where's the front side marker light in the first shot? (It's visible in the next shots!) and 2, Where did you get your front chin spoiler? as, I'd love to add one to my car as well! Again, awsome car!! :cheers:

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

kcederwall08

Thanks for the comments guys! I took the side marker out in the first picture in photoshop, just to see what it would look like, but it didnt make a huge difference in the look of the car, so i just left them in on the other shots. I got that spoiler from a goodguy's carshow vendor that sold a bunch of camaro parts. Its a 69 camaro front spoiler, but it fits on the car, if you do a little bit of drilling. The spoiler itself is only 30$ or so, so its a pretty good buy, and it adds to the look of the car alot.

Back N Black

WOW! that looks awesome.I would like to see a few side shots.

kcederwall08

I dont have any side shots of my car that I can find at the moment. This photo shoot was a fairly quick one because it was cut short by the rain. The main reason I had it was to get some pictures of my car in its recent state, and to try to practice some more with my flash.

aone415

KC awesome ride... hat type of wheels are those and what size are they???

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

kcederwall08

The wheels are from a company called DPE, and they're called the R05. They make wheels for bmw, audi, and a few other mostly european cars. They are custom though, so I got mine in a set of 18x9 0 offset in front and the rears are 18x10's 0 offset. I could have gone wider all around, but I got a deal on the wheels, and its all i could get them in. The wheels pretty expensive if you were to buy them new, but since i got them off a private seller, i got a pretty good deal.

Brock Samson

kcederwall08

only the front passger side rubs on full lock turns to the left. It only rubs on the inner fender brace/ support thing.

Charger_Fan

I think the stance looks pretty good the way it sits, with a forward rake. I wouldn't lower the rear if it was my car, but that's just me. :) Looks good, though. :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

scatpack69

the General Lee is a 68 with a 69 front grille. It's a project for now.

the white 69 is still wearing it's factory paint, and interior. Also the 318 has never ben rebuilt. nor has the tranny.
here is some more pics.

scatpack69

BengalCharger

hey there guys here is a pic of my charger in dhaka, bangladesh, its the only one in the country and we have owned her for the last 30 years or so... its done just 44000 miles in its original stock motor. will be changing wheels suspension and repainting soon. will be needing help from you guys in replacing brakes and restoring/retaining its originality.
warm regards
asad
1972 Charger; 1 in the country!

Ghoste

Asad, welcome to the site and let me just say that your post is amazing!  Very nice car and it's quite a testament that it's been in your care for 30 years.

tan top

Quote from: Ghoste on February 14, 2009, 03:39:19 PM
Asad, welcome to the site and let me just say that your post is amazing!  Very nice car and it's quite a testament that it's been in your care for 30 years.

:iagree:

Hello & welcome Asad  :wave:  ..really nice looking 3rd Generation you have there  :yesnod: wow had it 30 years ..... how did it come to be in your country ??? did you import it ??
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Chris

KS71owner

Very nice! Welcome to the site.

Always happy to see another 3rd gen.  :2thumbs:

captnsim

chargerkid01

mauve66

finally found this site after being on the www.66-67charger.com site for a while now, thanks Bryan

original COlorado car, i'm the 3rd owner, original family kept it for 20 years or so (fixed typo for those that noticed)
was able to get most registration documents before the new law came down about researching your cars history

1. before the transformation, Missouri
2. 1st edition, Nevada
3. 2nd edition , Nevada
4. finally lowered the front end

only been on road total of 2 years in last 16 i've owned it, i don't think you want me bringing my tools to your house Skip................. your car may never run again :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

skip68

:cheers:   Welcome to the site.  Nice car.  :drool5:  VERY NICE !  :2thumbs:  Now, since you are in Vegas, grab your tools and come on over.  :cheers:     Chuck..........
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mauve66

oh yeah, old intake setup i was an idiot to sell, but trying to get back again..........................in this economy :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

then the latest change for the interior, still working out the kinks, still wanting the EL lighting in the console
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

The70RT

Nice 66  :2thumbs: Wow, it looks like it is parked where chuck use to live. Stuco and short slanted drive  :shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hemi-hampton