News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RT DAVE

Here's mine.  This is the only picture I have of my car that isn't a close up of one particular area.  Kinda silly since I've had it 13 years come August.  It was my first car & I bought it when I was 17.  It's still not done.   Puttin the wedge back in this weekend, though!
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

4forty

MoparYoungGun

4forty, would you happen to have any more pics of your Charger? It looks AWESOME !

4forty

General Ryan

MoparYoungGun

Cool, thanks! I dig your chin spoiler, you don't see to many of those of Chargers. The only one I can think of is NYCMille's.

Slowpoke

68 R/T LL1
under restoration for the last 25 years

A383Wing

Daytona Guy

WOW, what a great bunch of pics of Chargers. Way better than any Mag. Got my folder fillin with Chargers.

bull

Quote from: 4forty on July 25, 2005, 02:53:28 PM
'68 440 Charger / originally 383

4forty,

Is your car painted its original color? If so is it the TT-1 code?

4forty

I saw the spoiler on NYCMille's Charger and loved the look so I e-mailed him and he told me where to get it. (It's a '69 Z-28 Camaro spoiler, sorry Charger purists) The paint is'nt original I don't think... the guy I bought a few years ago had it done. I like black but living w/ green for now.

ying

1968 Charger R/T
440 auto
Purple w/silver stripes
3:91
slotted mags

Johnny SixPack

Man, talk about gettin' to see the goods.   ;) ;D

And I'm with, Dane, this is way cooler than buying a mag for pix. :2thumbs:

Can't get enough of that yellow 'tona, man. :cheers:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

69chargerdad

Here's two recent pics of ours. Its been two years and sevens months and were almost there. the last picture was from last january. Its B3 blue with a black stripe and top. enjoy :-*

Blusmbl

Quote from: 69hemi on July 24, 2005, 03:32:22 PM
JMust made it a roller today

I think it's official, there's no ugly color for Chargers.

However, this green is gorgeous.   I'm in love.   :icon_smile_tongue:   Edit: oops, that's a '69, different paint codes than my '68.  F8?
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

doctorpimp

My 73 tripple black 318 4bbl with 72 hideaways and bumpers.
499ci coming soon...
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

AlaskanCharger

Heres my 69'. Photo is from Jan' 05' I'll get a more recent photo soon. Will be cloned in the years to come, installing a 70' front clip for now. Doors, deck lid, hood are cut in now in FC7, but being a painter, that can still change as well by the time I go to paint the car completely! Door handles, trunk are shaved, remote opening. Building a 440 for it now, sold what 426 Hemi parts I had last week. Notice my neighbors ride, hes waiting for my 550 H.P.  motor to be installed as well!
Mark

69RealGL

Hey All

Here is my GL  1  of  17   purchased by the Dodge charger registry in 1991 being towed my by my No 2 real uncle Jesse pickup   .

Later

K.c 

KWS

gonna try this and see if it works, not too good at the whole posting pics thing....

aaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!            I HATE TRYING TO POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Daytona Guy

KWS,

http://www.imageshack.us/

I went with this page to do my pics from now on. My Tinypic stuff does not work on this board. When you put the pic on and it comes back I us the "Hotlink for forums (1)" and paste it into my post.

Danny Gutierrez

Looks like I'm late to this thread.  Here's my 69
1969 Dodge Charger, second owner.  The first owner was my Dad.

fearsjlwolf

my 72 Charger SE been sitting toooooooooo long.kinda filthy but it moved the bosses desk over 2 feet when I cranked it up at the shop last month(after installing a new purple stripe cam and lifters)

Johnny SixPack

Nice to see yah, Danny! :cheers:

Keep on postin' those pix, guys.

Heck, if you get new ones, post them too. :2thumbs:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

6pkrunner

Only time she was out this year. No playtime for me for a while.

Recharger

Here's my 68.   First shot is from the day I got it about 2 years ago.   Second one is what I've managed to do to it so far this summer.   I'll hopefully have it back together soon...