News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My official Daytona clone thread! Pictures!! IT RUNS!!!!Video!!`

Started by Charger-Bodie, July 29, 2009, 02:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

That gleaming white paint makes everything put on it look like a hospital room....the term "Sano" comes to mind!   Love the plate as well!

PS---check your PM as well
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

jaak

Looks great!! I like the license plate "Hotwing"...thats awesome  :2thumbs:

Jason

C500

That's a good place to hide the MSD Brian. I like the 4-letter exciter hung on the door  :drool5:  :drool5:
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Charger-Bodie

Thanks alot guys!!!

Plans for this week are to slip the engine and transmission up and in,and reinstall (hopefully for the last time) the nose and valance. Then its break time for a while.  :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

hemi-hampton

Charger-Bodie

Thanks Leon.

The stripe guy came today. Getting closer.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

mikepmcs

holy crap dude.  Awesome!!!!
even my girl looked at the build the other day and said that is just amazing work.  

any chance for a full body with the stripe.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

jaak

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on June 08, 2010, 03:38:23 PM
Thanks Leon.

Have you painted the wing yet? Can't wait to see a pic with the wing installed!

Jason

richRTSE

"Stripe guy"!?!?! You mean there IS something you CAN'T do???    :icon_smile_shock:  Just kidding Brian. The car looks fantastic.

:drool5: :drool5:

694spdRT

That white just makes everything pop.....plus it won't show the road salt when you drive it in the winter either.  :icon_smile_wink:  :lol:
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: jaak on June 08, 2010, 10:25:24 PM
Thanks Leon.

Jason

Squirting it right now.

Quote from: richRTSE on June 08, 2010, 10:39:36 PM

"Stripe guy"!?!?! You mean there IS something you CAN'T do???    :icon_smile_shock:  Just kidding Brian. The car looks fantastic.

:drool5: :drool5:

Honestly, I could have done it,but I just felt more comfortable having it done since its HUGE.

Quote from: 694spdRT on June 09, 2010, 12:04:56 PM
That white just makes everything pop.....plus it won't show the road salt when you drive it in the winter either.  :icon_smile_wink:  :lol:

White mud flaps too!!

six-tee-nine

I guess it's all downhilll from here so I guess we're gonna see some frequent updates now.

I see you already changed your avatar Brian......no longer burning welding supplies..... :cheers:
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Troy

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on June 09, 2010, 05:13:50 PM
Quote from: jaak on June 08, 2010, 10:25:24 PM
Thanks Leon.

Jason

Squirting it right now.
Multitasking? You are talented!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger-Bodie

Hemi is in!!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

1969chargerrtse

Wow, that is so beautiful.  Lots of hard work but it's paying off. :2thumbs:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

SnoPro440

Nice work Brian!  I can't wait to see that bad boy in person sometime. :coolgleamA:
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

Davtona

Hey Brian I was in the area last Sunday and swung by your shop. So if the neighbors told you about a tall guy peeking in the windows relax it was just me.  :D  Car is looking real nice. I just took a chance you might have been around & I'll try again another day. Very impressive.  :2thumbs:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Davtona on June 10, 2010, 08:54:39 PM
Hey Brian I was in the area last Sunday and swung by your shop. So if the neighbors told you about a tall guy peeking in the windows relax it was just me.  :D  Car is looking real nice. I just took a chance you might have been around & I'll try again another day. Very impressive.  :2thumbs:

Thanks Dave ! You picked the one day in the last I dont know how long that I wasnt really there too much.....Spend the the day with the wife and little guy. Come by againg anythime,just call next time so we can chat and so you see it for real instead of thru windows.

six-tee-nine

Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: six-tee-nine on June 11, 2010, 05:33:43 AM
Do you have any more specs on that elephant?

I got the Hemi from FHO (For Hemis Only) ........I havent recieved the spec sheet on it yet ,but the dyno run said 687 hp . should be fun with the 4 speed and 3.54 dana.

PocketThunder

Did you say SIX EIGHTY SEVEN!  Holy Crap.   :o :o

What was the torque number?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."