News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Quarter Glass Question

Started by CornDogsCharger, July 25, 2009, 05:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CornDogsCharger

This may be a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyways.... I can't be the only one wondering this.  Is the quarter glass on a 68-70 Charger the same as one from a 68-70 Satellite/Coronet non-post car?  Thanks

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

TylerCharger69

As far as I know....all of the 68 thru 70 b body windows are the same...except the back window of course....

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on July 25, 2009, 06:37:16 PM
As far as I know....all of the 68 thru 70 b body windows are the same...except the back window of course....

Yep, all 2 door hardtop 68-70 b-bodies have the same side glass and windshields.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

CornDogsCharger

Good!  Because my neighbor (who is not even out of high school yet and has already spent the night in jail on two different occasions) shot out both tinted quarter glasses on my '69 Charger parts car.  Umm, thanks!  Luckily my '69 Coronet parts car has a good set... also tinted.  WHEW~

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Super Bee

Mike DC

Dang Justin that sucks.  Kinda makes you wanna shoot out his sunglasses while he's still wearing them.

bull

I hope the punk is footing the bill for this.

CornDogsCharger

Haven't said anything to his dad about it yet (just found out yesterday)... but I work with him so I'll be sure to tell him about what I found.  The only bad thing is, back before I moved here, his dad let me put the car out in his field... which is where the car has been sitting.  So it's kind of a catch 22 subject.  Regardless.... his dad will know and once it stops raining, I am bringing the car over to my field. 

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Super Bee