News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Brushing & flossing

Started by Charger_Fan, November 20, 2005, 06:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you...

Floss before brushing
9 (42.9%)
Floss after brushing
3 (14.3%)
Floss?? Never touch the stuff!
9 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

floss if you can get it between teeth...some people have them so thick you just cant get anything between teeth
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dkn1997

floss after eating, it helps get the "smell" out after a date....
RECHRGED

Telvis

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

myk

My teeth are so crowded I'd rather rebuild a differential than try to floss.  Furthermore, even my dental hygenist says my mouth is hard to get into.....
This is a strange topic...

Old Moparz

Some people can actually
floss with their thumbs.

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Dale The Bold

I was berated by an ex-girlfriend because I flossed before brushing.  To me, it makes sense.  You get all the crumbs out of there, then give it a thorough cleansing with the fluoride.  If you do it the other way around, if flip out the chunkies, and leave a residue behind that sits there all night.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Charger_Fan

Holy crap, Moparz!! :o :smilielol:

Quote from: Dale The Bold on November 21, 2005, 01:16:00 PM
I was berated by an ex-girlfriend because I flossed before brushing.   To me, it makes sense.   You get all the crumbs out of there, then give it a thorough cleansing with the fluoride.   If you do it the other way around, if flip out the chunkies, and leave a residue behind that sits there all night.
I've always flossed before brushing too...it just makes sense to me. But a while ago, I had a dentist tell me that I was supposed to do it afterward.
I told him he's lucky I floss at all. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

mouthwash doesnt really help does it
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722