News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Found vintage vectors but not on a mopar, help please

Started by Goodolboy, July 17, 2009, 08:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goodolboy

Hello,
Near home, I see a Bandit style trans am with nice vintage vector style rims (rears only). I believe the pattern would be different than a 69 charger. Could these be made to work? What would a pair go for anyway?
Thanks,
Will

69charger2002

you could get adapters or have them redrilled, but the only way they will fit like they are is if they are unilug wheels(fit 2 different bolt patterns). if you get up close to the wheel, you should see a gap beside the current lugs going through the wheel on the t/a. if there is no space there and the lug is night and tight on a small hole, then they fit 5 on 4.75 chevy. you need 5 on 4.5.. unilug holes are oval/egg shaped, while direct bolt wheels are circular and only fit one pattern. hope this helps and wasn't too confusing
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Goodolboy

Thanks,
No, makes perfect sense. I will have to get up close and check that out.
What would a fair offer be for them (pair, think thier 15's). I see we are both using Can dollars. :2thumbs:

Goodolboy

Whoops, thought you were located in Canada. Should have known better. Know one would have that many nice chargers and live up here in the Snow and salt.
Will

bull