News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Here's something like photoshop...maybe...

Started by BIRD67, July 07, 2009, 09:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIRD67

I got really bored one night so I found this place! it is called faceinhole.com it allows you to put you're face or anyones face in a hole where something else's face would be.. here is a few examples I did of my friends... First one is me as Chuck Norris... The second one is of my stepdad.. he pretty much is a big harry ape.. third one is of my buddy Wes as Elvis..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

BIRD67

Here are some more... :nana: My buddy Dontai.. Then my friend Ed, we all call him Ed the sped.. My buddy Karl, he is just plain creepy.. and then Ed again..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

BIRD67

:D some more.. FIrst is Dontai as Rambo..Then me as, uhh I don't know... Then Dontai again.. and then Ed as the Singing Postman..

BIRD67

FIrst is Karl, Dontai and Wes, hahaha.. then me on the AC/DC cover..and then Wes, Karl, and Dontai as barbies..

That's all I have, lets see what you guys got, I'm sure there will be one of Cody (69bronzeT5)!

TheGhost

You have entirely too much time on your hands.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

PocketThunder

Umm yeah.... I remember the days when i had nothing to do from 4:00pm till midnight....   :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BIRD67

I know I know :icon_smile_blackeye: too much time on my hands.. well hopefully that will change if I get the job I filled out for..