News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Free 14X6 Big Bolt Pattern Rallye Rim at Carlisle

Started by y3chargerrt, July 05, 2009, 07:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

y3chargerrt

I got a rallye rim I want to get rid of. Its in nice rust free shape but the lip looks like it hit a curb before. I blasted panited and cleared it before I noticed. Anyone interested let me know. Im not sure if this will balance or not but would make a good looking spare. Ron

resq302

If the 70 chally takes a big bolt pattern, I would be interested in it.  We will have the chally out at carlisle if you need to compare it.

Thanks,

Brian

PS- I will probably with my parents and chally most of the time in the E body class.  Look for (probably the only) 70 chally vert with white paint and red interior.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

y3chargerrt

Brian the Chally is a bbp for sure.I had this rim for my 70 Challenger r/t I had back in the late 80's early 90's.Its yours if you want it. Ron

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

resq302

Sounds good Ron.  Thanks.  With having a space saver spare in the trunk of the chally, it would be good to have an actual spare (that would even match) around should something happen.  I'll PM you with my cell number so we can meet up sometime out in Carlisle.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

resq302

Ron,

funny enough, I was following dad home from the show on Fri and noticed that the left rear tire was sort of "wobbling".  We checked the lug nuts and all were tight.  So either he shifted a belt in the radial tire or his rim is bent.  Good thing we got a spare :2thumbs:

Thanks again.

Brian
Brian