News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DODGE Head stone fit for a KING

Started by hemi-hampton, June 20, 2009, 11:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on June 22, 2009, 05:01:47 PM
If you look real close you can see the door is sagging..............worn hinge pins!!!!!!!!!!  :brickwall:

BBD

dude, you had me rolling on the floor with this :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

BigBlackDodge

Typical mopar................ :icon_smile_big:

BBD

mauve66

it was so fitting cause i did my door pins back in 98 when i put the car back together, now i drove it for one full year everyday but the other 11 years its been sitting in the garage with the doors closed most of the time and yesterday i noticed one of the doors seems to have a little give in it already :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Brock Samson

Old Moparz

If I am not cremated or buried in my garage under junk one day, I want one of these.   :lol:

(It's real too.) http://www.snopes.com/photos/signs/expired.asp#photo2
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlackDodge

What happens when you drop a quarter in there............ :o

BBD

TUFCAT

She should have parked next to a different meter...this one had a 64 year time limit. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: