News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'67 Coronet progress (5/2/2010 Burnout Video)

Started by Harlow, June 19, 2009, 05:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Your 1967 Coronet just looks tough as HELL :naughty: ....and looks like no problem to melt the tires :2thumbs:

Great Job!  :2thumbs:

Harlow

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 02, 2010, 06:56:37 PM
Your 1967 Coronet just looks tough as HELL :naughty: ....and looks like no problem to melt the tires :2thumbs:

Great Job!  :2thumbs:

Thanks man. Its been a good learning experience. Its been the biggest project I've tackled. Most bodywork and mechanical work I've had to do so far.

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

LUCKY DEVIL INC

Where did you get he rear quarter patch panels? I have a buddy that is getting ready to redo a 66 coronet 500 and he needs them

mikepmcs

Check this out.  I also have a 67 Coronet R/T and was thinking of taking the plunge.  or selling it.   :lol:
It's a great car but I never drive it.

http://www.dodgecoronet.com/forum/showthread.php?15410-rear-quarter-patch-panels-for-66-67-s
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

hemi-hampton

9 out of 10 the Sherman Panel will suck. If your not picky it will work though. LEON.