News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hay Moparguy01!

Started by Todd Wilson, June 14, 2009, 12:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

This is 01's most favorite car in the world. He is a closet Corvette lover!      :nana: :nana: :nana:

TheGhost

Is this that infamous Kansas Corvette? :lol:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

dads_69

Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

moparguy01

Jesus it got worse. Just when I didnt think it could, he found a way to taste the taste level down 2 more notches.

terrible one

Haha is this the one you guys were telling me about in chat the other night? (Russ and Todd)

Todd Wilson

Quote from: terrible one on June 14, 2009, 12:36:23 PM

Haha is this the one you guys were telling me about in chat the other night? (Russ and Todd)

HAHAHAHA!  Yup!  He didnt have his statues setup as a pit crew this time though.   Still smokes like a 6.2 diesel.  He also thinks himself and the car are the poopoo!

Todd

Todd Wilson

Quote from: moparguy01 on June 14, 2009, 12:33:50 PM
Jesus it got worse. Just when I didnt think it could, he found a way to taste the taste level down 2 more notches.

HAHAHAHA!  I wondered how long it would take for you to reply! Wonder what it will look like next year?  Its only got 10 layers of vinyl stuck on it.

Todd

moparguy01

no idea what is in store for it for next year. chances are, he'll find a way to make it uglier. he always has. yeeeuck. :eek2: