News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dimensions of the front bucket seats for a 69 Charger?

Started by ChargerandVette, June 12, 2009, 10:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerandVette

For a 69 Charger R/T, can anyone please tell me what the width and length is of the seat bottom and the height and width of the seat back on the front bucket seat? (excluding the headrest)  Also, is there a release button on the seat back to tilt the seat forward to gain access to the rear seat?  I don't have the original front seats but I want to get them.  Thanks

69bronzeT5

Here's the measurements for my '69. It's a base XP w/ vinyl & cloth buckets but I highly doubt there is any difference between base & R/Ts and my model of seat vs all vinyl/leather. They aren't completley accurate (close as I could get them) but they give you a good idea of the measurements. Also, yes there is a release button on the seat back.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

ChargerandVette

Thanks 69bronzeT5, that is exactly what I was looking for, great information!  And pictures too :2thumbs: