News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

universal joint for a 1969 charger

Started by 70daytonaclone, June 11, 2009, 02:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70daytonaclone

Hi I have been working on my 69 charger and finally got the rear end sorted out. had a bent housing. luck of the Irish! now I need a 2 sized universal joint. Does anybody know of a vender and a PART NUMBER? thanks all. included is a picture with the sizes needed. :2thumbs:

b5blue

Try Mancini Racing or Marsh Performance (Todd is very good) Just tell them you need the one that's 2 sizes..they will know what you mean.

c00nhunterjoe

it goes on the small yoke diff, i can tell you that much.

squeakfinder

Have you tried a local parts store? Might be easier.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

70daytonaclone

yea napa got the wrong one :brickwall: back againtomorrow after bringing home 74 challenger parts car!  :2thumbs:

squeakfinder

I said a parts house not No Auto Parts Available.  :lol:

Sounds like the same Napa we have here.

Nice score on the Challenger.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

c00nhunterjoe

my local stores are idiots too, i tel lthem i need a u-joint for the large yoke and they always give me the small one...... i have yet to learn after all these years

70daytonaclone

WELL I live in the sticks here in Georgia and am kinda stuck as with a small car collection. my landlord is a dodge car person though. Yea I have never been able to figure out the requirements for a counter parts person at napa,auto zone,or advance. certainly knowledge of automobiles doesn't apply! always seems to be people that wouldn't get their hands dirty. Yesterday I gave them all a dose of Stephen shopping in dirty greasey closes! when I get this right I will post napa p/n to various universal joints! have a great day all.Stephen