News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona Photo Shoot (PICS)

Started by NYCMille, June 09, 2009, 01:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgecharger-fan

Ah jeez, with the scruffy chin, the shades, and the shadows, he really looks like Barry Newman.

Cool!

mikepmcs

Excellent.  Very nice shots indeed! :2thumbs:

You have a PM.

v/r
Mike

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

billssuperbird

chargerrt

Very nice!  How did you go about getting the rolling shots?

mopar_nut_440_6

Those pics are super nice Mike. I love the look of your Daytona and am seriously considering building one myself.
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

vancamp

justin1987

Quote from: NYCMille on June 09, 2009, 07:17:12 PM
Sure! It was actually pretty funny, but if you go down to the last pic the guy in the car next to me is John Stewart from the Daily Show... he was walking by with his wife and children and really liked the car so we BS'd for a little bit and he took some pics of his kids in the car. Honestly, he's just a SUPER nice guy who digs cars.  :yesnod:

I would have never guessed that. He looks a lot different when he isn't under a bunch of lights. I guess it is the sunglasses and the stubble.

Steve P.

Damn Mike. The car looks great and you picked a great background for a shoot. Love the 100 MPH look of the moving shot. That couldn't have been easy.

So when are  the ANGRY BROTHERS going to have an EVIL BROTHER??

:cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

RIDELIKEHELL

that is one bad a$$ ride Mike! Love the photo's :cheers:
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

bakerhillpins

Quote from: justin1987 on June 10, 2009, 09:47:35 PM
Quote from: NYCMille on June 09, 2009, 07:17:12 PM
Sure! It was actually pretty funny, but if you go down to the last pic the guy in the car next to me is John Stewart from the Daily Show... he was walking by with his wife and children and really liked the car so we BS'd for a little bit and he took some pics of his kids in the car. Honestly, he's just a SUPER nice guy who digs cars.  :yesnod:

I would have never guessed that. He looks a lot different when he isn't under a bunch of lights. I guess it is the sunglasses and the stubble.

Me neither. I watch the Daily Show frequently and even after staring at the pic and knowing who it is I still cant see him there!?  :shruggy: Would be cool if you were a guest on his show!  :2thumbs: Its not all politics.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.