News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Literature buffs! I need a copy of this

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, June 09, 2009, 07:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

I know this isnt technically an Aero drawing but I know a lot of the aero crowd collects this stuff....Geno feel free to move if necessary ;)

Anyone have a larger/clearer copy of the '70 V21/V24 hood treatment/decal Engineering Illustration.
I have attached the copy I have. I need a clearer copy for a little project...

Thanks in advance!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemigeno

Chris,

I think I can help out with this... somewhere I have an 11x17 photocopy of the original engineering graphic.  Somewhere else around here I think I still have your home addy too, so the copy will hopefully be in the mail today.

Oh, and I'll move this to the Charger section where it belongs!

:P

Just 6T9 CHGR

Why thank you kind sir!  I knew someone would have one in the aero world ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

resq302

Is this something that the windshield company will be paying for?   ::)
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69_500

Whats the deal chris, why do you want info for a 1970. I thought you were a 69 man. Geez. JK.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 69_500 on June 09, 2009, 03:59:43 PM
Whats the deal chris, why do you want info for a 1970. I thought you were a 69 man. Geez. JK.

Its a surprise...I'll let you know if it pans out....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T