News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just for fun.... got pics of us when you were 18 or younger?

Started by TruckDriver, November 16, 2005, 06:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparsuebear

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on March 19, 2007, 02:35:14 AM
Quote from: moparsuebear on March 19, 2007, 02:15:24 AM
Quote from: AKcharger on March 17, 2007, 07:52:05 PM
I'm away from all my photo albums for pictures of me, but here's the hottest women on the board...MOPARSUEBEAR® I love that 80's hair style!

OMG.... why, oh why dear akcharger did you have to post THAT picture!!!! You need to post the one of you at 18 with one of your various muscle cars. I'll dig the old photo albumns out and find a suitable one. Can't wait til you are home!! 42 more days!!!! wooooohoooo

sorry have to do this  I got u beat...23 days!!!!!

Yea, but has your man been gone for a whole year?? Actually, as military wives, I think we can empathize with one another, that it doesn't matter how long our hubbies are gone, even just one day is too long!!! At least mine is in a somewhat safer area than Iraq and I am grateful for that!!
Go Bears!!

TruckDriver

Quote from: moparsuebear on March 19, 2007, 02:15:24 AM
Quote from: AKcharger on March 17, 2007, 07:52:05 PM
I'm away from all my photo albums for pictures of me, but here's the hottest women on the board...MOPARSUEBEAR® I love that 80's hair style!

OMG.... why, oh why dear akcharger did you have to post THAT picture!!!! You need to post the one of you at 18 with one of your various muscle cars.

This is where those baby pictures in the nude come in handy :D :stirthepot: :nana: :popcrn:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger-Bodie

heres a pic of me with my first charger when i was 19 {CLOSE ENUF} when the 318 came out for the 383 man was i proud!!!! and the other pic is when i was 16 its just the car keystones and all!!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

mikepmcs

I couldn't find a picture of me but I did happen to find one of Ron(Firefighter3931) and his first motor build.   :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

TruckDriver

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 20, 2007, 06:42:21 AM
I couldn't find a picture of me but I did happen to find one of Ron(Firefighter3931) and his first motor build.   :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

my73charger

TruckDriver

PETE

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on August 22, 2007, 08:23:32 PM
There has to be more brave people here :D

Ok, Here's mine. I'm the little bastard in the red jacket,This was the family vacation -somewhere out west circa 1972.

Please note the '66 Chrysler Town and Country station wagon.

The old man had transplanted a 383 4bbl out of a wrecked Road Runner into it.

We'd left the '65 Fury convertible at home.

Mopar is permanently imprinted on my DNA  ::)

Manfred318

Heres me ca.1989 I was around 3 years old.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

MichaelRW

I think this was 1971. Me with my new Z-28 and Suzi 250. I know, I should have bought a Charger.  :brickwall:
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Charger_Fan

Quote from: MichaelRW on August 23, 2007, 12:23:38 PM
I know, I should have bought a Charger.  :brickwall:
:iagree: Those Suzuki's don't hold their value very well. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dads_69

Summer of '85. I was 17. This was my drag car. 440 slightly tweaked. Best run was 11.8 @ 119 mph. Mid track was scary when it hooked up! Best part is, I paid $840.00 for it in Tacoma,WA. from a guy who lost his lic. due to tickets. I paid the fine for him he gave me the car. Those days are long gone. This was charger #6 at that time.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

ca 69charger

Here's me in 1972 at the ripe age of 3 in my old man's Charger. He gave me the car when I bought my first house with a garage. Yep the car still has the black CA plates :coolgleamA:

Larry

Charger_Fan

Cool pics! :2thumbs:
Those aren't your average Charger hubcaps, what's the story on those?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Spike

Me and my ride in 1980, same one in my sig pic.

70charger_boy

This is a pic of me back in 1980.  Now, you know why I like mopars

This is a pic of my mom and myself circa 1974.  Notice the 67 firebird

ca 69charger

As far as I know those are the original hubcaps. I still have them. They came off a couple of years later when my dad put E-T wheels on them in the late 70's. Those stayed on there until I replaced them with the 500's.

Larry

69bronzeT5

I dug up this picture last night and figured I'd bump this thread to see if there are any new finds out there ;)

1st) Me back in 1998 at the age of 6. We found this '70 500 in a parking lot right after I got my '69
2nd) About 2002.....taking the 383 out for rebuild
3rd) Me and my dad in 2000 with the '71 Camaro RS Z/28 my dad restored for his friend
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

ChgrSteve67

Here is bean pole me at 19 (1987) next to my new to me 85 Toyota truck.

and my Charger parked in the background

moparstuart

Me in 1984 at age 16 .  The Blue car is my 2nd 69 road runner i had just bought and my 70 charger R/T I had great plans to restore .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Old Moparz

Wow, I know a lot of us have more than one car, but what are the chances of having 2 Chargers that look the same, 2 Camaros, 2 trucks, & 2 dogs? Are they from the same litter of pups?  :shruggy:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

OldGuy

Pic of me standing behind my 1968 Charger - age 22 in 1969 after a high school alumni football game.
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

RECHRGD

Here's me at 18 with my brand new 1966 Suzuki X6.  It was a hot little bike for it's day.  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32