News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just for fun.... got pics of us when you were 18 or younger?

Started by TruckDriver, November 16, 2005, 06:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

I got this idea when I read Todd wilson's repley in the "Old, Old Timers" post with the pic of him sitting in the Charger. I'll be the guinea pig, but this to be just for laughs. I always believed if you can't laugh at yourself, your to uptight. And we all look back at the way we dressed and laugh :icon_smile_big:

I was about 13 here which was around 1977. Dig the tennis shoes :-X
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ChargerBill

1971...I'm 3 here on my dads shoulders at Disneyland. Dig his shirt and my "Camel Hair" jacket...and the Camel he's smokin' too...

Life is a highway...

Plumcrazy

My future wife and I at 18 way back in 1973 :o

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

alenglish

here's  me   about  3     Big  Al                                                      not really
>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

Old Moparz

Old pics sounds like fun, it gives me an excuse to use the scanner again.   :icon_smile_big:

1)   Me washing the Hearse around 1980. (age 18)
2)   My wife Mary & I, New Year's Eve, 1988   (This one's older than 18, but too bad.)
3)   Me trying to hold my dog "Tiger" still, so my sister can take a photo in 1978?  (age 16)

Yes, this is the same dog that swallowed about 10 or 12 hot dogs at a party & brought them back up whole for everyone to see. He also once jumped out of the window of the Hearse while I was driving & scared the crap out of some woman with a baby.   :o

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

Geez Moparz, was there ever a time when you didn't have a beard? :icon_smile_tongue:

Man, I need to get a stinkin' scanner... ::)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

NHCharger

Uh DCG, what was the occasion? Were you trying out for one of the Friday the 13th movies?
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

BB1

16 with my new ride.   ;D Don't make fun of the pants.   :blush2: :boxing_smiley: 1983
Delete my profile

Old Moparz

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 18, 2005, 12:58:51 AM
Geez Moparz, was there ever a time when you didn't have a beard? :icon_smile_tongue:

Man, I need to get a stinkin' scanner... ::)

Yeah, in this one.   :D
               Bob                

TruckDriver

Quote from: cudahob3 on November 18, 2005, 08:34:06 AM
16 with my new ride.   ;D Don't make fun of the pants.   :blush2: :boxing_smiley:

Ok, I won't............... But those legs  :scared: :nana: :smilielol:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

charger490

1952 in japan during the Korea war i was in japan on RR and had this girl for a month of good times. :yesnod:i am the one on her right at 19 charger490

Todd Wilson

Here's me and my little sister  a long time ago on a camping trip.  Interesting side note I have the camping trailer we are sitting on now. Working on getting it fixed up some for camping. Another project I got going on besides Mopars.

Todd

diego-ted

Diego

American Steel, Mopars and Hogs You gotta love it.
http://www.freewebs.com/diego_tedsamericansteel

dkn1997

this was at my buddys house. I stopped by on the way home from picking the care up from earl sheib.  it was january and they painted it for $50.00,  they even did it inside the shop for that price!!!!!

it was normally $100.00, but they were having a 1 week special.  paint was not even that bad.

the year was 1986.  notice the thrush sticker and the gabriel highjackers!!  very 80's
RECHRGED

71_deputy

ok- age 18- driving down the back roads near where I used to live and they dared me to get the horse in the field!!! no problem- I've broken in horse's for years!!!!  lol
1971 Deputy Challenger 383 4bbl-- 1 of 2 made!!
1967 Charger 440/auto
1973 Road Runner 340/4 speed
2000 1500 Ram Van

chrisII

ok here is me 1991 ready to leave for my sr year awards ceremony, i wore the nasty 70s suit as a joke but it looked cool with the charger  :)

Crazy440

Me at 18yo, one week before going in country. The second, is me at 23 with my 57. I'm on the right.   It had a alki 440 with dual quads, 4 speed, 498 rear.   The third, is of me when I was a Chef.   The forth, is of me and my daughter, when I was a Mortician.
I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.

Old Moparz

You didn't have to become a mortician because you were a chef did you?   :D
               Bob                

Ponch ®

Quote from: Old Moparz on November 18, 2005, 12:19:48 AM
Old pics sounds like fun, it gives me an excuse to use the scanner again.   :icon_smile_big:

1)   Me washing the Hearse around 1980. (age 18)

Whod have thunk that OM had the legs of a thoroughbred...

[sings]"who wears short shorts..."[/sings]
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TruckDriver

PETE

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

TruckDriver

Quote from: NHCharger on November 18, 2005, 06:13:21 AM
Uh DCG, what was the occasion? Were you trying out for one of the Friday the 13th movies?

I don't remember. That vest was givin to me for a gift though by my aunt & uncle, and I think that was why that pic got taken, they wanted me to have that lumber jack thing going :-[
PETE

Charger1973

I was 17 in the first one and actually I think I was about 20 in the second one...  but hey it seems like a good time to show it.   ;D   It was the first time I spotted a General Lee.  It was about 2am and there was a stripper driving it... but thats a story for another day.   :P

Mean 318

these are of me and the ol Coronet when I was about 16... what a dork ::)