News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

rear headliner bow clips

Started by 68RT440, May 31, 2009, 08:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68RT440

hey guys, i recently took the headliner out of my 68 and discovered that one of the clips that hold the rearmost headliner bows in is broke. These arent the green pocket looking clips, but the ones that are 90* shaped and they kind of push into the roof structure. I believe that there are four of them (one on either side of each bow) Does anyone know where I can get a set of these? I was just outbid on a set of two on ebay, and id kind of not like to rely on having to be the highest/quickest bidder to get a set...thanks
1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me

Sendero

Just had the same issue on my 70. ...I was also outbid on ebay.

What I did was too take an aluminum archery arrow and cut to length.  I placed a 90 bend and wala.
At least this will be good enough until I win a ebay ...or find one at Carlisle.

68RT440

haha, well that was a very creative way to make it work...I guess I have a while till I need them since were still tearing the car down for a full resto... looks like ill be hunting the swap meets for a while
1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me