News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Getting an opionion on clone daytona and seat option

Started by petercharger, May 31, 2009, 01:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

going back an fourth on whether to put in 69 charger seats with head rest or since its a clone why not 70 buckets..they both look great in white...what would you do it they came with both options...thanks for any input
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

hotrod98

Even though we have the correct 70 high back seats for our Superbird clone, we've considered using the late model Sebring convertible seats. The bird is being built to drive long distances so comfort is going to be very important with that car. The seat belts are built into the convertible seats so that saves a little money right there. The Sebring seats are leather and are very adjustable. Just my two cents there.

As for which of the two seats that you have, I would use the 69 style for correctness.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

thallium

Unless you are going for the perfect authentic looking clone, go for the nicer seats. I'm thinking of doing the same thing, but i'm not sure what seats yet. Me and my friend plan on taking a road trip back east with the daytona and it would be nice if the passanger could recline his seat back to rest.