News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who re-chromes bumpers in the midwest

Started by ACUDANUT, May 30, 2009, 09:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

I need a pair of 72 Rear Bumpers re chromed.  Or does anyone have a couple new ones laying around  :smilielol:.

ACUDANUT

Neal_J

I used North Star Plating in Brainerd, MN. 

Exceptional work done.

suburbanfireman

Try Kestone Automotive Industries, Inc.  1277 E. Schaaf Rd., Brooklyn Heights, Ohio  1-800-824-2486

Good reputation, and they have a lot of cores in stock - not sure if they have yours.

Good luck  :cheers:
Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I think I might be addicted to cars."

Jill Taylor: "Well, DUH!"

Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I'm thinking about checking myself into the Henry Ford Clinic!"

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Neal_J on May 31, 2009, 01:50:50 AM
I used North Star Plating in Brainerd, MN. 

Exceptional work done.
I looked that name up and called. Guess what...It's Keystone.  :shruggy:
I have used keystone before, but they seem to not want any more business right now.  :shruggy:
I guess I will call them again on Monday. Thanks.

moparstuart

call frank at KC bumper its down off 435 and front street  (on gardner)  tell him stuart sent ya

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ACUDANUT

Okay thanks Stuart. BTW I saw you in the Bird mobile a couple of weeks ago on 135th/Santa Fe.  I think Olathe Ford was having a Ford Car show that weekend.  Hope you showed those Ford guys up. :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on May 31, 2009, 10:28:14 PM
Okay thanks Stuart. BTW I saw you in the Bird mobile a couple of weeks ago on 135th/Santa Fe.  I think Olathe Ford was having a Ford Car show that weekend.  Hope you showed those Ford guys up. :2thumbs:
was not headed to a ford show , not sure where i was going maybe taking my son and birthday friends to lazer tag ? across from the ford dealer   :shruggy:  ( I cant drive that car anywhere and not get someone tellig they saw me out. )   darn now I cant get away with anything .

We do an every friday night open cruise at the long branch @ 91st and metcalf you should drop by .

ACUDANUT

Ya, I didn't think you would go to a Ford show. Unless, they wanted to see a real Muscle Car. :2thumbs:
I will try and make it to the Long Branch location.  Hey what's the guy who was selling a Indy 426 and moving to AZ doing lately ?

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on June 01, 2009, 12:45:38 PM
Ya, I didn't think you would go to a Ford show. Unless, they wanted to see a real Muscle Car. :2thumbs:
I will try and make it to the Long Branch location.  Hey what's the guy who was selling a Indy 426 and moving to AZ doing lately ?
ed sold all his chargers and parts to ron @ belton trans .  He is moving back home to california to take care of his aging parents

ACUDANUT

Dang, I hope all go's well.  Did he quit the railroad ?
BTW I called KC bumper and they are down for 2-3 weeks.  They told me to call back then.  :shruggy:

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on June 01, 2009, 12:53:50 PM
Dang, I hope all go's well.  Did he quit the railroad ?
BTW I called KC bumper and they are down for 2-3 weeks.  They told me to call back then.  :shruggy:
:shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: very strange

did you talk to frank the owner ?

ACUDANUT

suburbanfireman

Sorry about the Keystone typo - I did find another place.  It's called TJ Plating (ashtabula county ohio).  They have my 68 bumpers right now.  They gave me an estimate of 2 weeks turnaround time.  Not sure on the price until he is finished, but estimated 600-700 for both bumpers and all 4 bumperetts.  My bumperettes have rust holes / damage, so the price might be lower for you if you find good cores.  The phone # is (440) 474-4434 ask for Jim (the owner).
Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I think I might be addicted to cars."

Jill Taylor: "Well, DUH!"

Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I'm thinking about checking myself into the Henry Ford Clinic!"