News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Camerons house for sale....Ferrari 250GT California not included

Started by 4forty, May 27, 2009, 11:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

72chargerSE

Cameron: The 1961 Ferrari 250GT California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion.

Ferris: It is his fault he didn't lock the garage.

Ghoste

Although I just never did see that as a "garage".  Cool see through den with a car in it though. :icon_smile_big:

mikepmcs

Quote from: 4forty on May 27, 2009, 11:10:01 AM

anyone....anyone...

I chuckled. ;D

Dang right if I had the money I'd have that piece of history. :2thumbs:
I use to go and watch FBDO almost every friday at midnight by myself before I joined the Navy in late 86 very early 87.  The next door movie always had a line of people that brought water guns, toast, and rice and were always dressed weird. :lol: Rocky Horror..... and to this day I've never seen one minute of that movie.  But I usually watch FBDO about once every couple months. 
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

moparstuart

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 27, 2009, 11:26:20 AM
Quote from: 4forty on May 27, 2009, 11:10:01 AM

anyone....anyone...

I chuckled. ;D

Dang right if I had the money I'd have that piece of history. :2thumbs:
I use to go and watch FBDO almost every friday at midnight by myself before I joined the Navy in late 86 very early 87.  The next door movie always had a line of people that brought water guns, toast, and rice and were always dressed weird. :lol: Rocky Horror..... and to this day I've never seen one minute of that movie.  But I usually watch FBDO about once every couple months. 
i like both movies , I do the time warp all the time  LOL

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BB1

Delete my profile

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bull

I hope it was an MG kit car that landed in the ravine. :o Love the movie though. :2thumbs:

mikepmcs

Quote from: bull on May 27, 2009, 05:44:29 PM
I hope it was an MG kit car that landed in the ravine. :o Love the movie though. :2thumbs:

They made 3 fake ones with a fiberglass body over an MG  and when it crashed the hoof ripped so they covered it with branches so it didn't appear in the film.  Also the car in the garage next to the fake GT250 is an MG as well.

The insignia on Ferris' beret seen in the pic that Bull posted is the 32nd armored regiment and the motto is Victory or Death. That was Elvis Presley's regiment when he was in the army and when they filmed GI Blues(which they filmed while he was in the army).
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Ghoste

So we established the what and where of the car, now what happened to the chick?

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Brock Samson

mauve66

thats the same girl from dirty dancing??? aw man, so much for her getting better looking as she got older :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Ghoste

mauve66

thats who i was talking about................. oh he was thinking of the sister............ :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Brock Samson

mikepmcs

I'll assume you are talking about Mia Sarapochiello(Mia Sara) and not Jennifer Grey??
Really nothing good from her after FBDO and nothing really since 2007.
I always thought she was a hottie back then, not so much now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mia_Sara

Did you guys know that Alan Ruck was 29 years old when he played Cameron.

Brock Samson

I remember her from legend - some scenes in that movie really are quite good, like brian ferry as satan and the goblins and she was quite scrumptious then.

i hadn't realized that was a ridley scott film.. till just now...

Legend had a far bigger impact on me then FBDO but if you guys can go all star wars (and then terminator) on the star trek -  thread then so be it...  :D

Ghoste

So if you bought "Cameron's house", how many would park their musclecars in that glass garage?  Not because of the Ferarri crashing through it in the movie but just the lack of privacy would kind of unnerve me I think.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ghoste on May 27, 2009, 11:00:58 PM
So if you bought "Cameron's house", how many would park their musclecars in that glass garage?  Not because of the Ferarri crashing through it in the movie but just the lack of privacy would kind of unnerve me I think.

I think if your paying 2.3 million in Highland Park you'd have some good privacy.

I would park my Charger in there but the glass wall panels would get all pitted up from the cutting, welding and grinding i have to do over the next 100 years.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ghoste

Perhaps.  I guess I'm just too old fashioned where garages are concerned.  I don't think I could keep a car in giant glass case even if it was just a full scale diecast.

69*F5*SE

Yeah, that's just not for me either.  A garage isn't made of glass, sunrooms are.

Tilar

Wrong part of the woods for me. I didn't leave anything in Chicago I need to go back for.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.