News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bear Mt. Pics

Started by Chris G., May 20, 2009, 09:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

Chris G.

Chris G.

Chris G.

Chris G.

Chris G.

Chris G.

resq302

Nice pics Chris.  How far away is Bear Mtn?
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Chris G.

Quote from: resq302 on May 20, 2009, 09:58:11 PM

Too far for your trailer queen.  :angel: :nana:

But seriously, do not show up with a trailer.

devilgear

Great cars but those Vetts gotta go....

FlatbackFanatic

Great pics!! Those vettes are wild!! :drool5: :drool5: Thanks for posting them.
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Hemidog

What is up with that stingray?
Nice pics...

Just 6T9 CHGR

Nice AMX show ;)
When were these taken?
Was that Ed's 500? His son?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Musicman

Nice pix.... I'd love to have that old Newport convertible  :cheers:

resq302

Quote from: Chris G. on May 20, 2009, 10:00:50 PM
Quote from: resq302 on May 20, 2009, 09:58:11 PM

Too far for your trailer queen.  :angel: :nana:

But seriously, do not show up with a trailer.

Aww c'mon Chris.  I only trail the car since I hate the way the bias ply tires handle on it.  I am so glad to have gotten the radials back on at least till it goes out to Carlisle.  The radials were all on it and set to go to E-town if it wasn't for the predicted rain.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Hemidog on May 21, 2009, 02:30:11 AM
What is up with that stingray?
Nice pics...

The red one belongs to a old guy (Lyn Seaver) I affectionately call "Dad" who is an avid car collector in Kingston with a garage full of cool cars - he's been in Hemmings with a few of his cars.
That was in Speedo's shop while my car was in there and I watched his father sanding on that till he had no fingerprints left.    I believe he's selling off a few cars now including that Vette.    It's a nasty 427 4 speed car with some old road racing body kit on it.   Definitely unique but not for me. 

The white vette with the gold plate shows up at a lot of local car shows... usually along with a Trans Am with flip flop paint and gold plated crap owned by a guy named Eddie who wears a bunch of gold plated crap also.

The burgandy Barracuda ragtop is John's from Empire Mopars in New Windsor.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

69*F5*SE

Great pics, beautiful cars.   :drool5:

aone415

Is Bear Mtn a weekly/monthly event??? I know that there is a BIG show sometime @ the end of the summer. I'd Love to bring the 68 out there this year

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: aone415 on May 21, 2009, 07:22:42 AM
Is Bear Mtn a weekly/monthly event??? I know that there is a BIG show sometime @ the end of the summer. I'd Love to bring the 68 out there this year

Every Wednesday evening May thru September.   

There's usually a big show around 9/11.   Which basically means you pay $10 instead of $3 (this years fee went up from $2 last year).   

Turnout is usually weather dependent   Try to get there before 5pm to avoid long lines getting in.

If I go down there with E-booger,  we end up leaving early and going to the Barnstormer BBQ a few miles up 9W.

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

aone415

Thanks for the info Brian :2thumbs:

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

bakerhillpins

Wow, that's awesome! Thanks for the pics!  :yesnod: Didn't realize this happened that frequently.

The family used to go to Bear Mt. all the time for holiday dinners as my grandparents made a point of it. But as they are no longer with us there is no draw.

Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Brock Samson

:drool5: i really love that black Chally and the HEMI RR. but them vettes gotta go.  :shruggy:

looks like AMC was in the house. I really like the 'AMX and the SST had alot of options.
Thanks Chris!  :2thumbs:

terrible one

Haha man that Stingray with all the gold. . . notice the sign on top of the engine?  :eyes:

WingCharger

Silver R/T

very nice cars. Why would you gold plate most of your engine bay, that's just a waste of money to me.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722