News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

6pac parts

Started by khodne, May 20, 2009, 04:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khodne

I'm new to the board and don't know if I'm posting this in the correct place, but anyway.

I'm in the process of building a 500 stroker.  The lower end from my engine is 6pac; pulley, balancer, crank, rods, and fly wheel.  I'm wondering what this set-up is worth?  I also have the aluminum bell-housing with the date code on it.  What is this worth?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hemidoug

71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

khodne

1970, crank is tapped for a four speed.

Hemidoug

I'm just guessing now but I'm thinking somewhere between 700 and 1000.....any more you can buy all the stuff new. :shruggy:

khodne

Someone saw my engine at the machine shop, got my number, called me, and just seems a little to excited to get my parts.  I hadn't thought about selling them before he called me and have no idea what they are worth.

Hemidoug

Don't go by just my guess....go on Moparts.com and ask there as well......post in the A12 restoration forum.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=A12&page=0

jerry

A12 forum don't cover the heavy 70 parts .$300.00 at the most :yesnod: