News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Board Poster *Update December 22*

Started by 6pkrunner, November 15, 2005, 12:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

Thanks! don't know how I missed it, let me know the total.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

BigBlockSam

hi guys
     i'd like to get in on the poster too here's my pic. let me know when there ready. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

THE COLONEL

That is one good looking poster.  AWESOME!!!!!!! :yesnod: :yesnod:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

69_500

I'm still hoping that John adds his Daytona to the poster.

sharpspike

i can get a uncroped version of mine to you on monday, its at work. is the poster still open or full.

sharpspike.

6pkrunner

We need another 20 cars to fill it. so post away.

sharpspike

6pkrunner.

have you got enough pics yet, any update or previews of the new logo . if not this will bump it back to page 1 from 5 for those who havent seen the poster yet.

thank you for all your hard work, just in case it hasent been said enough.

jgbailey57

i have pics of my car but can't find the cable to download them.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

6pkrunner

Picture Rack is down right now so I cannot load an update. 18 cars to go. Bill is working on getting the logo to me.

41husk

Can we pre order? if so let me know I will get some money to you.
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

6pkrunner

I'd really perfer not too. Sorry - but I'm terrified that someone would get lost or missed in the confusion.

41husk

Ok, just let me know when your ready I am definetly in :yesnod:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

clausoe

Here's my car  ;D

Spike

How bout 2 Chargers!!  Mine and my neighbors.

BLACKWOLF

HERE IS MINE
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

BigBlockSam

i'm in too just let me know. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

JimShine

6pkrunner

Image Rack is down and all other hosts are resizing the image - but here is December 14th

jgbailey57

figures i buy a cable and find my original... well it's not much to look at but here it is.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

MGBRingo

Here is mine.

Mass_Mopar

Hey Mike, I'd love to have mine on this poster as well.

http://people.umass.edu/nmangsen/nick_70charger.jpg

and if you need a larger image hosted, umass gives me unlim bandwidth, just shoot me an email...
charger1970 at gmail.com

thanks
Nick

edit : I didn't see my car at first, but now I found it!  The url above is a high res one pic anyway.  Thanks Mike
-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

6pkrunner

December 19th update

When finished, it can be had in the following sizes

24 x 31.7
28 x 37
32 x 42.25
36 x 47.5

Bond or laminated. And I would suggest whoever is interested to try to team up for courier delivery. The starting price for courier is $17 and will remain at $17 for up to 4 posters. After that the price increases with the weight, but still only a fraction as opposed to $17 to ship one in a tube at a time. And after 4 years of lost, damaged, destroyed items with regular post and the inability to track items, I more than recommend the courier route. It really isn't that much more than regular post and its 3-5 business days and traceable.

kab69440

36 x 47.5 and laminated for me, please. I am located in Marion, OH for anyone in the vicinity interested in going the courier route.

Hey, 6pk, if you still have space, I have a couple of pics of local 2nd gens. One blue 69 R/T, and a green 68 R/T that was for sale this summer. I don't know if they are members or not, but, they will fill space.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

6pkrunner

Here's December 22nd update. We need another 14 cars. Bill sent the logo and its really sharp. Anyway here it is as of now.

BLACKWOLF

ARE THERE GOING TO BE POSTERS FOR SALE? IT WOULD LOOK GOOD ON MY WALL.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK