News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Board Poster *Update December 22*

Started by 6pkrunner, November 15, 2005, 12:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerAndy

I agree with the rest, wait and $2 is fine.  Can I switch pics? I didn't know this was for a poster! Here, change this one for the rear shot of mine; from bottom left corner of burnout pic I am three to the left and one down.... I appreciate it! Andy  :icon_smile_big:

Blown70

I can wait but I think a good Idea would be to set a date to have all the changes in by?

Two bucks,  I would thow in $10 myself and take two posters

Let us know.

Tom

TheGhost

Quote from: NHCharger on November 24, 2005, 09:48:11 PMDoes it have to be just Chargers?

I'd like to know this, myself.  There's Jen, myself, Shelly, and probably a couple others who are regular members, but don't have Chargers.

Well, okay, Shelly has the DC.com car, but, she's also got that nice Cuda, too.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69_500

I don't have a problem with throwing in an additional $2 towards helping Troy out. I know from talking to him at the Nationals, and at other shows that he is putting up a lot of time and effort for this site. I greatly appreciate that.

If you need more shots of cars, I don't think you would have to wait very long to get 28 more cars in the poster. So I say wait just a little longer.

firefighter3931

Here's some pics of my junk.....Maybe you can use one of these to fill in a hole. Not great pics but all i've got.  :P

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

firefighter3931

more
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

firefighter3931

last one

6pkrunner

ron - the front of the black '68 is already on there, but i'll toss on one of the red '70 also.

firefighter3931

Thanks Mike  :thumbs:

Ron

Ps. I'd like to order a poster when they're ready.  ;D

4cruzin

Wow that poster is looking FANTASTIC!!  Probably be a collector item in years to come!!    :2thumbs:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69maritime

Hey Mike!
  I would of chimed in sooner, but I moved to Cape Breton 4 weeks ago, and just got the internet hooked back up.  Count me in for a couple posters and I have no problem with $2 each.  I hope you can work with this pic.  Like my new wheels?

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Rob R

Great lookin poster.....nice job !!

THE COLONEL

Here are a couple pics of The Colonel for ya.

This is one of my favorites.

"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

THE CHARGER PUNK

heres my contribution seeing as my on last post the link didnt work-MATT

Spartan

I have a few different shots of mine. If you need it e-mailed, let me know.   My beach shot in the other thread is my favorite but here is a different one
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

yellowcuda

Jonathan and I want in for sure.  I see Jonathan's blower car there but it is before the windows and before it was done.  I am at work now, but can I send you a better blower car picture and a picture of it's non-blower twin, and the Cuda when I get home.  We have your last poster and it hangs on our wall beside our computer.
I love the donation idea.  I have been waiting to see when we could send Troy money. Never seen someone that didn't want money before. :icon_smile_wink:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Gilbert Charger

Quote from: 6pkrunner on November 24, 2005, 12:48:29 PM
Today's update.Gilbert Charger, you are already on there. From center burnout you are two rows up from right side.

Oh OK I see it,Thanks and I can wait as well.

yellowcuda

haha sent him this one:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Ghoste

41husk

6pk, I did not see my car on there yet, did it make the cut? If so I will take one of the site posters and an individual of my car.  Let me know the total and I am all for $2 towards Troy and the site.  My only problem is if I buy many more posters from you, Im gonna need some more walls :yesnod: :icon_smile_big: 
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

6pkrunner

41 - you and cudaken are on the top row. And here's an update too.

TheGhost

If you need a space filler, 6pk....
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.