News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Some Mopars and others at our Sunday cruise night, Derby Ct.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, May 10, 2009, 07:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: 68beepbeep on May 12, 2009, 02:22:09 PM
Hey Rob, man, your fast~ I saw you pull in, I was wiping down my Runner(parked between Toms T-5 '69 Dodge and Nicks tan '63 Plymouth) went for a cup of joe with "Superbird Pete", came outside and you left, just wanted to say hello!~Steve~
I will be honest by saying I kinda keep to myself ( Mopar shy ).  I have heard so many nice things about all the guys that go there that this Sunday I promise to go around and introduce myself and hang out.  I normally stay for an hour or so, but I think I'll come up on the early side and hang out until about 7ish.  I normally leave on the early side.  kinda get bored ( ADD ). :icon_smile_big:

This thread did well, I'm glad I posted it.

I hope to meet RIGS also, it would be cool to see what my car should look like.  There is a Y2 R/T but not an RTSE.  He runs a cruise night every other Fri in Waterbury.  The Monroe cruise is great also.

Hope to meet some of you Sunday!!  I'll be there if I can, anyone can PM me for my cell if they want to make sure we hook up.  :2thumbs:

As for doing my car the original Y2 yellow with a black top and stripe?........... Not happening.  I do have a metal sign in my garage of that combo though.  Right next to my bent piston and original disgusting broken flat black grille.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

Here's a great article on the Monroe Ct cruise night with pictures.    I plan on being up there Friday night. ( plan ).

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/05/10/thank-goodness-for-cruise-night/

Had I been there last Friday my car would be in the picture. :RantExplode:

This cruise is larger than the Derby one on Sunday eve.  The picture shows about 1/4th the area filled with cars of all types.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.