News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

superbird starter project for sale

Started by BigBlockSam, May 09, 2009, 11:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

this looks like a good start for someone . if his reserve is around 10k ,he's got most of the superbird parts for it . i think it would be a decent deal  . when the project is at this stage you can control how accurate you would like to build it . plus you can sell the front clip to make some money back .   :cheers:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130305311029&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

FJ5WING

When I first bought my car I would always get asked if it was "real".

I would always reply....."have you ever seen a fake one?"  :nana:

I guess I'll never ask that again.  :smilielol:..........I think theres more replicas than factory cars around. :icon_smile_wink:
wingless now, but still around.

BigBlockSam

i always say that my car is not a factory daytona   ;D
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

While my 70 body may not be quite as nice as his, I could make someone a much better deal on a superbird project than that.
I have a new dayclona nose, dayclona steel latch tray and turn signal mounts, dayclona fender scoops and extensions, very nice steel coronet fenders and hood, a rallye dash, a real superbird wing, wing braces, perfect correct taillights, bucket seats, new repro turn signal lenses, alum front spoiler, nose decals and frame braces.
$9000 would buy it all.

If I were to sell the SB project, I would just keep the Daytona clone and not get into another wingcar build. I have so much customer work in the shop, I really don't know when I would ever get time to build it.

We would still have the wingrunner to drive. It's kind of like driving a Superbird and it's finished.   

Too many projects in my head.  :icon_smile_big:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

FJ5WING

Quote from: hotrod98 on May 09, 2009, 01:36:04 PM
While my 70 body may not be quite as nice as his, I could make someone a much better deal on a superbird project than that.
I have a new dayclona nose, dayclona steel latch tray and turn signal mounts, dayclona fender scoops and extensions, very nice steel coronet fenders and hood, a rallye dash, a real superbird wing, wing braces, perfect correct taillights, bucket seats, new repro turn signal lenses, alum front spoiler, nose decals and frame braces.
$9000 would buy it all.

If I were to sell the SB project, I would just keep the Daytona clone and not get into another wingcar build. I have so much customer work in the shop, I really don't know when I would ever get time to build it.

We would still have the wingrunner to drive. It's kind of like driving a Superbird and it's finished.   

Too many projects in my head.  :icon_smile_big:

who has converted coronet fenders to use on a bird?

I know theyre close but Im wondering who's done it and how much labor was into the conversion?
wingless now, but still around.

hotrod98

Alter lower front flap, add a small piece to the top of the fender next to the nose and locate and drill the holes for the scoop . Easy.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams