News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Haunted Cars on Car Show

Started by Armudster, May 08, 2009, 12:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

In this cloud image you can faintly make out a skull if you look hard enough.  Take your time and look closely, you'll see it.

Ok, back on the ghost topic, I started going off track and couldn't stop, sorry.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

ac_knight

I have to weigh in on this.  I am a believer, if anyone doesn't, take a private tour of Waverley Hill Sanatorium in Louisville, KY.  After a good night in there, you'll believe too.

mikepmcs

Great, a Police Officer that believes in ghosts.....just don't start shooting at them all willy nilly, one of them Apparitions might be me. :lol: :nana:
Just having some fun AC.  It's cool if some of ya'll believe that stuff, it's just not me.  I also surmise that if I were to take this tour, coupled with the fact that I don't believe in it not even one little bit, my stay would be very different from someone's who does believe in this sort of thing.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

I imagine the JC movie "1408" could be very loosely based on this place.  It takes place in a hotel but it has a special room, just like 502 at Waverly.
Maybe I'll take a ride up to SK's house today and ask him.

chargerboy69

Quote from: ac_knight on May 09, 2009, 06:58:10 AM
I have to weigh in on this.  I am a believer, if anyone doesn't, take a private tour of Waverley Hill Sanatorium in Louisville, KY.  After a good night in there, you'll believe too.

Ghosthunters on Sci-Fi did a episode there.  It was really neat what they caught.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

ac_knight

Yeah, I visitied there, not real active, but there were like 40 people there.  We have decided to go back on Sunday as a private party, of like 13 or so, a small group.

mikepmcs

13 people adds to the whole oooweeeoooo deal.   Nice touch.
Right after I mentioned that Cusack flick, I turned on showtime and it had just started.  I thought it was pretty well done all in all.  I'm a big John Cusack fan, as well as, Stephen King.

Make sure you take plenty of pics. :icon_smile_big:

ac_knight

You liked that huh.  No actually I think the smaller the group the better.  Next time I go it will be only 10-20 of us.  I prefer a small number lower then 15, but my wife has here mind stuck on 20.  I doubt we get 20, so I am hopeful of 12 or 13, but we have to have atleast 10 house rules.  That keeps the groups small enough that you know if there is a noise, it isnt one of the other 40 people in the place.  I grant it is big, but 40 people, you find yourself walking on each other.  I will post some picks.

mopar0166

those arent really the greatest pics , if i ever get time ill try and find my good pics from my old house in SC

nh_mopar_fan

This thread is a hoot.

ghosties!

:hah:

By the way, happy mummy's day.

:smilielol:

Martian R/T

If you are looking for good Ghost Stories you need to go to prairieghosts.com lots of awesome stories, Troy Taylor is amazing, sorry for the hijack, back to the car stuff. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
                            1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???

resq302

Quote from: chargerboy69 on May 08, 2009, 09:01:36 PM
Quote from: mikepmcs on May 08, 2009, 05:54:07 PM
Proving it is the issue.  We have no solid proof it exists, therefore..... Mikey no believe it.

Mike,  Check this show out sometime.  Ghosthunters on Sci-fi.

http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/

That is one of the best shows in the industry now!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

mikepmcs

ok, looks like it's on about 5 times tomorrow night. I think I'll watch an episode or 2 and check it out.  It's gotta be good if it's from the producers of American Chopper.  That show is never staged. ::) :nana:  That's a little prickish but I couldn't resist.  :icon_smile_big:

SeattleCharger

Try this:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SFRT

in 1978 I dropped acid and saw the devil in potato field north of Sacramento. :D

Lately I have had a few hauntings in my car...usually the day after eating Kimchee at the Korean joint down the street from my house. :eek2:
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

those are called "farts" Frank..  :lol:

Ghoste

Oh I see, so Kimchee isn't a waitress then?  :D

mikepmcs

KS71owner

Quote from: TheGhost on May 08, 2009, 04:01:05 PM
Nighttime photos + unsteady hands = ghost pictures.

:iagree:

My mom's neighbor's house has had some weird things happen before...no one has ever seen a "ghost" but multiple witnesses (guests and family) have experienced odd noises, doors being rattled and items in the house being moved (glasses, silverware, photos). I've never seen anything myself but I did house sit for them once and definitely got some creepy vibes from that place at night.

Tilar

They say that the Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield has some wierd happenings there. I guess I should go take a tour of it since I'm less than 20 miles from it. I think they call it ManCi now or something. It's had some movies shot there, or at least parts of movies.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Charger440RDN

There is definitely something sitting in the cars I just can't tell what it is.

Landonsrt

Quote from: chargerboy69 on May 09, 2009, 10:00:41 AM

Ghosthunters on Sci-Fi did a episode there.  It was really neat what they caught.

I wasnt impressed by that episode. Except for the shadow running at the end of the hallway. Now when they did the Birdcage theater in Tombstone! That one was good! Boots clunking around on the floor. Cards shuffling and billiard balls dropping. Power cords lifting up and flying to the ground!

BigBlackDodge

Thats what I like about the show.........sometimes they come away empty handed. Unlike some of the other shows that bring in the Psychis/mediums that can 'sense' everything.

BBD

teamroth

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 08, 2009, 05:14:57 PM
  :scratchchin: Ya' know....

a few years ago i had a friend take a picture of me behind the wheel, and lo and behold this is what came out...

:shruggy:

Brock,
You have an uncanny resemblance to Hank Williams III. Any relation? lol
:scratchchin:
I'd rather die than go to heaven.