News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Door pad clips

Started by Spartan, April 27, 2009, 05:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

Is there a different type of clip for the upper door pads?  I bought some clips today and when I put the door pad back on, they were sloppy.  I know the clips I bought had a more narrow base to them.  Maybe I have to bend them differently?  I bought them from a faster shop in town.  If they take a different clip or if MoPars take a different style who sells them?

Thanks.

Brian
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?