News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 Charger Restoration - 1970Moparmann

Started by 1970Moparmann, April 26, 2009, 10:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlainfieldCharger

Love the go pro videos you have done!! :cheers: :2thumbs: :drool5:

WHITE AND RED 69

Nice! Looks like a blast!

I wanted to add a set of those quick ratio arms as well but the idler arm smacked right into the header.  :eek2:   

I need to man up and get out on a course. I keep telling myself right after I add the next part but I keep adding more parts to the list.   :brickwall:  It's time to run it as is.   :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

1970Moparmann

Quote from: WHITE AND RED 69 on July 22, 2014, 01:25:11 PM
I need to man up and get out on a course. I keep telling myself right after I add the next part but I keep adding more parts to the list.   :brickwall:  It's time to run it as is.   :cheers:

That's exactly what I said.   On Friday my buddy Matt said "tomorrow your going".  My response was well, my pitman arm has some play, I might have to wait.  Then Saturday came, and my buddy Tory took out his 67 Camaro.   I kept riding with him and Matt for about an hour.  I was ready to say "F it" I'm getting the car and then I backed out.  Tory kept pushing me, but glad he did.   Now I can't wait to get on a bigger track.  
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

1970Moparmann

Wow, power of the internet.   Took the car on a few stops of the 2015 Hot Rod Power Tour, and someone snapped this picture in Madison.

Now, it is being "Shared" all over the place!

First Speed Society -

Then today, Muscle Horsepower -
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!