News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

truly awesome practical joke

Started by Mike DC, April 24, 2009, 03:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidog

OMG, I haven't laughed so hard in months!  :hah:

Neal_J

Maybe it's just me, but that joked appeared to be faked for the cameras.  For example, after they rolled out the carpet, how did the conference room table get inside the box atop the unrolled carpet?  And how did the dudes with chairs enter the box?  Funny idea, though.

Brock Samson

i thought maybe someone stole your charger..  :shruggy:

Neal_J

Mike DC

QuoteMaybe it's just me, but that joked appeared to be faked for the cameras.  For example, after they rolled out the carpet, how did the conference room table get inside the box atop the unrolled carpet?  And how did the dudes with chairs enter the box?  Funny idea, though

I don't see anything un-fake-able about it. The black cloth on the back wall of the room probably points to that being an opening.  The table might easily have just been hung on the wall inside the room and they plopped it down when they got in there.  (The room itself is on caster wheels if you look carefully.) 

The whole thing would be practically the same amount of trouble to fake it as to just do it for real.