News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm going to put out an AMBER ALERT...

Started by jb666, April 23, 2009, 08:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

Chuck (SKIP68) hasn't been online for the past 3-4 hours. Something must be wrong.

Did he check into rehab?

Did his GL get stolen again??

Poor little feller... Hopefully he's ok!! This is the longest he's been offline in 4 years!!!  :o

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

jb666

BK Auto took this picture out of their side window today... He hasn't been seen since..

Charger666

:smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:   :smilielol:

Hahaha, that's awesome  :lol:

captnsim

Dans 68

Quote from: jb666 on April 23, 2009, 08:53:28 PM
Chuck (SKIP68) hasn't been online for the past 3-4 hours. Something must be wrong.

Did he check into rehab?

Did his GL get stolen again??

Poor little feller... Hopefully he's ok!! This is the longest he's been offline in 4 years!!!  :o

I know you two grew close with the ongoing BK debacle, but you really monitor his online activity?  :scratchchin:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

skip68

:o   Stalker...  :smilielol:   :nana:    I was working on my car.  :rotz:  I pulled the steering pump hose off and was going to drain it and holy sh%$.   :o   Fluid went all over.   :rotz:    :brickwall:   Then I decided to check my brake fluid and I messed up the gasket.   :rotz:   More fluid all over.  Now I have steering and brake problems.   :rotz: :brickwall:   All I wanted to do was just make it better but made it worse.  It's what I do.   Back to Autozone I go.    :-\   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

A383Wing

All it means is that just one person cares for ya...the rest of us didn't even know you were gone.   :D

Mrs.Skip68

Quote from: A383Wing on April 23, 2009, 10:22:05 PM
All it means is that just one person cares for ya...the rest of us didn't even know you were gone.   :D

Ohhhhh that's cold man! :'(
Just a FYI sometimes he's logged on, but NOT SITTING AT THE COMPUTER!  :nana: On another note, I really wish he would STOP tinkering with the dam car. The last several days all he say's is "it's running way better!"  :shruggy: HELLO?????????? Leave the dam car alone!!!!! Your not a mechanic,  bonehead!!!!!  :smilielol: :rofl: :nana: :nana:

Love,
Your Wife ;)

A383Wing

Quote from: Mrs.Skip68 on April 23, 2009, 11:10:54 PM

HELLO?????????? Leave the dam car alone!!!!! Your not a mechanic,  bonehead!!!!!  :smilielol: :rofl: :nana: :nana:

And you called my post cold? I did not call yer hubby "A BONEHEAD"

(wonder if he's gonna take that from her?)

Mrs.Skip68

If he's smart, he'll take it! After all,.....I am armed and dangerous! :yesnod: :D :smilielol: :lol: :nana:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

CB

Quote from: skip68 on April 23, 2009, 10:14:49 PM
:o   Stalker...  :smilielol:   :nana:    I was working on my car.  :rotz:  I pulled the steering pump hose off and was going to drain it and holy sh%$.   :o   Fluid went all over.   :rotz:    :brickwall:   Then I decided to check my brake fluid and I messed up the gasket.   :rotz:   More fluid all over.  Now I have steering and brake problems.   :rotz: :brickwall:   All I wanted to do was just make it better but made it worse.  It's what I do.   Back to Autozone I go.    :-\   

A wise man* once said :

NAAAAAAAAHHHHHH F##K THAT SH#T!!! .... this is what you f#cking do .... you get that f#cking gasket.....  :smilielol: :smilielol:

* ;) at Vegasmike
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Dans 68

Quote from: Mrs.Skip68 on April 23, 2009, 11:10:54 PM

Ohhhhh that's cold man! :'(
Just a FYI sometimes he's logged on, but NOT SITTING AT THE COMPUTER!  :nana: On another note, I really wish he would STOP tinkering with the dam car. The last several days all he say's is "it's running way better!"  :shruggy: HELLO?????????? Leave the dam car alone!!!!! You're not a mechanic,  bonehead!!!!!  :smilielol: :rofl: :nana: :nana:

Love,
Your Wife ;)

Yes we are! Only some do it for a living ( :coolgleamA:), and others for pleasure ( :laugh:), and others as a penance (:slap:). Your husband is slowly moving towards the "fun" part....  :rofl:

Gotta love Autozone....

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

mikepmcs

Chuck, don't take that crap.  I love you man! :pity:

Both my cars are torn apart. :lol: Coronet sprung a pinion seal and rearend leak over the winter on top of the wheel cylinders letting go, and the charger, well.....it's in pieces still. :eek2:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

jb666

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 24, 2009, 05:38:48 AM
Chuck, don't take that crap.  I love you man! :pity:

Both my cars are torn apart. :lol: Coronet sprung a pinion seal and rearend leak over the winter on top of the wheel cylinders letting go, and the charger, well.....it's in pieces still. :eek2:

:o And they are giving ME grief?   :smilielol:

Just kidding.. Who DOESN'T notice the lack of (smilie) activity when Chuck's gone?!?

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mauve66

and you wanted me to come over and help, now i'm afraid YOU will rub off on me and my POS will get worse............. :pity: :pity: :pity:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

jb666

Quote from: mauve66 on April 24, 2009, 09:59:19 AM
and you wanted me to come over and help, now i'm afraid YOU will rub off on me and my POS will get worse............. :pity: :pity: :pity:
:rofl:

You'll go over needing a minor carb adjustment and leave needing a rear main seal, tranny pan gasket, rear end seals, exhaust and two tail lights  :hah:

moparstuart

Quote from: jb666 on April 24, 2009, 10:02:40 AM
Quote from: mauve66 on April 24, 2009, 09:59:19 AM
:rofl:

You'll go over needing a minor carb adjustment and leave needing a rear main seal, tranny pan gasket, rear end seals, exhaust and two tail lights  :hah:
or your whole car might disappear

jb666

Nah, that only seems to happen (in his area) on April 1.

skip68

You guys are making fun of my mad skills huh ?   ;)    Don't worry Robert, I can come to you.  :yesnod:  Lets see what I can do with a first generation Charger.  :yesnod:  I've never touched one of those before.   :icon_smile_big:  Let me know what you need done and I'll bring my hammer and drill and see what I can do.   Just keep this in mind, everything I've messed up and/or broke CAN be fixed.   :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

teamroth

Dude, stop touching your car!! Vegas Mike and I have told you how many times?

(apparently there is such a thing as a bad touch on a car too...lol)
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

moparstuart

Quote from: teamroth on April 24, 2009, 03:24:35 PM

chuck must have watched that    BBC documentury one to many   times              http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,56112.0.html                                                  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana: :nana: :nana:

jb666

Quote from: moparstuart on April 24, 2009, 03:34:39 PM
Quote from: teamroth on April 24, 2009, 03:24:35 PM

chuck must have watched that    BBC documentury one to many   times              http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,56112.0.html                                                  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh no, was that Chuck??  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

71ChallengeHer

I don't understand it, The Charger ran great when I was in Vegas  :D  Then I hung aroung Chuck, now I prolly have to have surgery.  :rotz:  :shruggy:   :brickwall: