News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I gave the redlines a goodnight kiss today

Started by 70 Battle Horse, November 12, 2005, 04:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 Battle Horse

Welp.... its that time to put away the Bee for the long winter nap. Lucky   for me, Nupe stopped by, and agreed to taking some" in action" pics of me warmin up the tires   :drive: before it gets tucked in!!

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

Charger_Fan

SWEET! :boogie:

Looks like you made more than one pass...was Nupe trying to get that "just right atmosphere" for the photos? ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger4404spd

TruckDriver

Quote from: Charger4404spd on November 12, 2005, 06:39:37 PM
Beautiful Bee!

Beautiful is a understatment! If its ok, I would love to use the 2nd pic as my Mopar of month on my web site next month. :2thumbs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69_500

I can't seem to talk any of my buddies into taking pictures like that of me doing a burn out in the 500. They all like to do burn outs at the same time in their cars, so I can't ever get to watch the action either.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Nupe

Those came out great!

QuoteLooks like you made more than one pass...was Nupe trying to get that "just right atmosphere" for the photos?

Camera screwed up on the first one and the car got a little sideways (OK a lot!) the first pass on the cold bias plies.  Good thing your wife didn't see that Randy!  :o  Great thing about bias plies is the super dark strip and lots of smoke.  :devil:

'79 Lil'Red Express.

6pkrunner

Battle horse - is picture number 3 available in high resolution????? ;D ;D

70 Battle Horse

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

6pkrunner