News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to skip68 !!!

Started by CB, April 16, 2009, 04:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

I wanted to be the first to send my best birthday wishes to my buddy in Vegas!
(I live in another continent so I am a few hours early :2thumbs: )

anyway, have a great birthday my friend!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

richard pettys 73

:cheers: :cheers: happy birthday.. may you have many more
YES MY NAME REALLY IS RICHARD PETTY
I JUST DONT HAVE HIS CAR......YET

mikepmcs

Have a good one.

:cheers: :2thumbs:

Here's my present. I hope Lisa doesn't get mad at you.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

moparstuart

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 16, 2009, 04:26:50 PM
Have a good one.

:cheers: :2thumbs:

Here's my present. I hope Lisa doesn't get mad at you.
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: 

have a good one    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:   and dont get your general stolen
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

WingCharger

mopar_nut_440_6

1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

MoparManJim

tan top

happy birthday Chuck......  :yesnod: ........... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

skip68

Thanks guys.  :cheers:   DAMB !  40 years old.  :o  :bawling:   I feel like a 25 year old idiot still but the mirror tells me different.   :'(   Thanks again.  :cheers:   Chuck.............
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

dads_69

Happy Birthday Chuck. When I ship the mirrior to you, I'll make sure it's delivered UPS, ha-ha..... :D
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

skip68

Nice hoe Mike but Wingcharger got it right !   Thanks Wingy.   :drool5:   UPS will be fine.  :drool5:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

WingCharger

Quote from: skip68 on April 16, 2009, 05:20:10 PM
Nice hoe Mike but Wingcharger got it right !   Thanks Wingy.   :drool5:   UPS will be fine.  :drool5:
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: Thanks man.

Dans 68

Quote from: skip68 on April 16, 2009, 05:15:09 PM
Thanks guys.  :cheers:   DAMB !  40 years old.  :o  :bawling:   I feel like a 25 year old idiot still but the mirror tells me different.   :'(   Thanks again.  :cheers:   Chuck.............

Good news! You are only as old as you feel, and the mirror didn't break! So sorry about the idiot part, though.  :rofl:  Take the family and puppies out for a good walk. And have a good birthday...you've earned it.  :2thumbs:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

WingCharger

I have a feeling this thread is going to get way out of hand... :icon_smile_big:

mikepmcs

Quote from: skip68 on April 16, 2009, 05:20:10 PM

Of course he did.  J posts it up on every dang thread so it's bound to make sense at some point ....but strangely enough, I never get tired of seeing her.... :icon_smile_big:

I like dem dirty ole hoes. :lol:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

skip68

Quote from: WingCharger on April 16, 2009, 05:38:55 PM
I have a feeling this thread is going to get way out of hand... :icon_smile_big:

Oh I hope so !   :icon_smile_big:  You know mike, Those dirty old hoe's take less maintenance.  :icon_smile_big:

69bronzeT5

Happy Birthday Chucky!!!! :2thumbs: We are gonna kick some ass at the MATS :D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Brock Samson

Happy Happy Skip!!, enjoy your youth, or what's left of it,..  :2thumbs:

General_01

Happy Birthday Chuck.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

General_01

more
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

bigred68

Happy Birthday Sir!!! Please tell us TOMORROW that you and your wife did something kinda cool for your bday! For instance, I consider some of my BEST birthday celebrations ending with being at home in bed (by like about 10pm) with my wife and the dogs. Watching TV, head not hurting, room not spinning, etc. Of course, I've also awaken in the morning on the bathroom floor still hugging the toilet from the night before, and those were fun nights too!! (or, so I'm told)
ENJOY!! Happy Birthday!!
:cheers:

skip68

Thanks again guys.   :cheers:  Dave, my youth is now gone.  :'(   General_01,  That list is soooooo true it hurts.   :2thumbs: ;) :2thumbs:   

skip68

Just remember that he's not ACTUALLY 40 till Friday! (17th)  :yesnod: It's just our "Silly Belgium Friend, C.B."  :nana: started the nice wishes on his clock!  :lol: So that means I still have 2 hours and twenty minutes to be mean to Chuck  :naughty: :naughty:, ........after that, I have to be an angel!  :engel016: :engel016: :engel016:

I gave him a great present today though...........I GOT A JOB as a zookeeper!!!!  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I'll just have to keep him away from the petting zoo! (Especially the sheep!!!!!  :D  I don't want him to show up, and they start calling him,  "DAAADDY,....... DAAADDY!!!!!:smilielol: :smilielol: :eek2: :rofl: :rofl: :nana: :nana: :D

Mrs.Skip68
;)