News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This may be old, but I just saw it...

Started by Chargen69, April 13, 2009, 10:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chargen69

richard pettys 73

YES MY NAME REALLY IS RICHARD PETTY
I JUST DONT HAVE HIS CAR......YET

My68Charger

KS71owner

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

RDR838

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Hemidog

Foreman72

man alive that was hilarious  :rofl: :rofl:

not just the laugh, the whole bohemian rhapsody skit itself was killer
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

mikepmcs

I just watched the second one and was laughing my arse off.  She's a wicked cutie....too bad she's got that schwicker stuck in her mouth. 
At first I thought she was faking it but no way.
Funny funny stuff. :lol:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

SeattleCharger

Quote from: mikepmcs on June 09, 2009, 09:14:59 PM
I just watched the second one and was laughing my arse off.  She's a wicked cutie....too bad she's got that schwicker stuck in her mouth. 
At first I thought she was faking it but no way.
Funny funny stuff. :lol:

didn't notice that til you mentioned it.   Its interesting that all utube viewer comments are disabled, I haven't seen that before in utube.   
    She is cute,   

Here is question:   If you had a date with her, but you had to go to a really funny movie with her, would you do it?    :lol:

mikepmcs

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on June 09, 2009, 10:09:23 PM

Here is question:   If you had a date with her, but you had to go to a really funny movie with her, would you do it?    :lol:

That wouldn't bother me although we would probably get kicked out. :lol:

But then again I'd hang out with Fran Drescher.

SeattleCharger

whoa now, ok, you talking about Fran Drescher I would do just about anything

SeattleCharger

Quote from: mikepmcs on June 10, 2009, 04:23:36 AM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on June 09, 2009, 10:09:23 PM

That wouldn't bother me although we would probably get kicked out. :lol:

But then again I'd hang out with Fran Drescher.

Here ya go Mike, 85  pics of Fran Dreshcer:

http://www.perfectpeople.net/photos-pictures-images/387/fran-drescher.htm

mikepmcs