News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

April Fools -----------------------------------------"April Fools"

Started by skip68, April 01, 2009, 12:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:   My car is in inpound and they caught the main guy that stole and drove my car.   Lisa and I met the Police at my car in North Las Vegas.  They wanted me to I.D. the one guy from the video.  We sat in the back of a Police car and they drove us up to my car where the ass*&%$ was in cuffs sitting on the ground in front of my car.  Lisa took a few pictures of this ass*&$% and we are going to post them.  I want everyone to see the jerk that was behind this ordeal.  There is some damage and drugs found in my car but at least it will be home soon.  Wait til you guy's see this freak that was the mastermind of this. pictures coming soon.   Thank's for all the support guys.    :cheers:   Chuck..........
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

suntech

Holy Crap!! I missed this one completely, and read through it now!! My first thought was hired Texas hands too!!! At least it is good news that the car is back home, and hope the damage is not to bad.
Hope the idiots stealin the car gets what they deserve :flame:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

moparnole

That's great that you found your car, now can we party?

TUFCAT

If there's damage the insurance doesn't pay for...LET US KNOW!!!

I know I, (and speaking for the members) would be happy to contribute some funds.  :2thumbs:  

General_01

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!   :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

The GL will be home safe and sound soon.

Do what I said Chuck!!!!!

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

mauve66

ok aprils fools chuck, i thought the tranny was still jacked up, maybe the wife did this to you??, hope not cause the police report won't go over very well with them..........
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Dans 68

Quote from: TUFCAT on April 01, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
If there's any damage done that the insurance doesn't pay for...LET US KNOW!!!

I know I, (and speaking for the group) would be happy to contribute some funds.  :2thumbs:  

Amen. If you anything, Chuck & Lisa, let us know.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

skip68

The Police pushed the side of the car with the push bar up against the driver side door just to keep it from opening so the guy had to get out on the passenger side.   I will see more of it later because they did not let us out of the police car at the scene.   It looked like they must have backed into something because the rear is banged up too.   :flame:  I will have Lisa post a picture as soon as she can.  She is still on the phone.   :rotz:   Chuck..........
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

:popcrn:

Where's the April fools??

:popcrn:

Gimme a call chuck, I left you a VM about an hour ago and I'm praying this is one of your jokes.
:angel:

mauve66

i'm just cynical i guess but i still say it didn't happen or else the wife is in on it and from a distance (you said you can't get close to the car) its another GL and not yours..........
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

skip68

MoparManJim

Quote from: skip68 on April 01, 2009, 06:29:37 PM
I wish it was a joke.   :flame:

Well it's like i said afew posts back, today is one heck of  day for somthing like this to be mention of. Because for us in the USA it's Apirl's Fools day and this could be just that as some might think.  But anyway I look at it, I wish you and the family best of luck on this though. 

67_Dodge_Charger

I am glad that you got your charger back... what an ordeal..

good luck with getting your car fixed.

Robert

Charger_Fan

Damn, it's got body damage?? Ok, that blows. :icon_smile_angry:
I'm making my WOO-HOO a small woo-hoo now. :(
woo-hoo...

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

charger_cody

FLG

Congrats Chuck

I was also thinking this was an april fools...still have it in the back of my mind though

:shruggy:

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

charger_cody

Quote from: FLG on April 01, 2009, 06:44:46 PM
Congrats Chuck

I was also thinking this was an april fools...still have it in the back of my mind though

:shruggy:
Same here
Cody

dkn1997

RECHRGED

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

TUFCAT

On a bright side...(if there's is one) since there's body damage your insurance company just might have to repaint the entire car.....

I'm really hoping for a silver lining here brother. :angel:

charger_cody

Now you can tell your charger buddies yours was stolen and involved in a police chase, but there is more, it actually got away.  :D :cheers:

Cody

Hope to see pics soon...............

skip68

Lisa is going to post the pictures that we have now.  I can only hope that this idiot get's what's coming.   :flame: