News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

April Fools -----------------------------------------"April Fools"

Started by skip68, April 01, 2009, 12:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

72chargerSE

I was going to reply that I have a pic of it in New York!!!!

General_01

Quote from: 72chargerSE on April 01, 2009, 07:48:49 PM

So that's where the rear end damamge came from. :smilielol: :smilielol:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

jb666

Quote from: 72chargerSE on April 01, 2009, 07:48:49 PM

:smilielol: That's what I was expecting Chuck to post!!  I'll give him one thing, it was funny...

skip68

When I read the April fools thread that Tuffy did I knew I had to top it.   I will be planning next years soon.   :drool5:   As you all can see I did get my Tranny fixed.    Just remember this, I LOVE YOU GUY'S MAN !  :drool5:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Tilar

Well, you definitely had me. I had butterflies in my stomach thinking that someone had lost a car and wondering how I would deal with it. At any rate, you pulled it off   :2thumbs:

If you make it to Carlysle I'll buy you and Mrs. Skip68 a drink of whatever you want.   :cheers:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

jb666

Quote from: Tilar on April 01, 2009, 07:57:19 PM
Well, you definitely had me. I had butterflies in my stomach thinking that someone had lost a car and wondering how I would deal with it. At any rate, you pulled it off   :2thumbs:

If you make it to Carlysle I'll buy you and Mrs. Skip68 a drink of whatever you want.   :cheers:

Oh I'm sure a lot of people will be lining up to do that...  :yesnod:

TUFCAT

Quote from: skip68 on April 01, 2009, 07:51:34 PM
When I read the April fools thread that Tuffy did I knew I had to top it.   I will be planning next years soon.   :drool5:   As you all can see I did get my Tranny fixed.    Just remember this, I LOVE YOU GUY'S MAN !  :drool5:

YESSIR!!!  You topped me!!!!  :2thumbs:

As you can see from the many posts - I was very concerned for you (.....your humor might be questionable....) but, I'm very glad this was only a joke.

mauve66

Quote from: Tilar on April 01, 2009, 07:57:19 PM

Oh I'm sure a lot of people will be lining up to do that...  :yesnod:
[/quote]

antifreeze, motor oil, ....................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on April 01, 2009, 08:03:42 PM
:smilielol:  I cried April Fools and hope and think I did it good.  :2thumbs:

Hmmm... You got me thinking... Could I have posted my own April Fools joke?? Something like "I FOUND A SOLID PART ON MY CHARGER!!", or "BK Auto offered to pay my shop bill!!".

dads_69

I was on to your little f'in scam from the get go, read my first post. The hole deal didn't add up. Now that you've confessed your little April fools day joke, piss on ya'.  :nana:

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

skip68

I know Mark,  When you posted My wife was saying "he knows somethings wrong".   :icon_smile_big:   There was several of you guys that had me thinking it was over.   :yesnod: 

squeakfinder

It's all in fun. Everybody like's a good joke  :smilielol:. But still, it's probably a good thing you live in a gated community  :D

Lets see, I just need to find the number of that gardener  :think: I met in prison who was moving to Vegas when he got out.....    
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

MoparManJim

So now watch Chucks General really gets stolen and he tells us and we won't belive him  :smilielol:

moparstuart

better lock it up good now the kansas mafia are coming to steal it for real now.     :nana:    we may put a hit out on you also     :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

G-man

thats why im putting a key lock that locks up all the breaks. Nobody is gonna be pushing a 2 tonn charger with breaks on. They will need a crane to lift it.

skip68

If it gets stolen for real I won't say a word until I post a Police report to prove it.  :icon_smile_big:   I've got it insured for $10k more than it's worth so come and get it Kansas.   :2thumbs:  Brake lock,   :scratchchin:   That's a great idea.   :yesnod:

teamroth

Quote from: skip68 on April 01, 2009, 07:06:34 PM
APRIL FOOLS GUYS!!!!!  :nana: :nana: :nana: SORRY, IT HAD TO BE DONE!!!!  :yesnod: :pity: :rofl: :nana: :smilielol: BUT YOU CAN ALL STILL SEND ME PARTS AND FUNDS IF YOU WANT!!!  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
CHUCK

GOOD TO KNOW I'M LOVED HERE! (OR AT LEAST i "WAS"!!)  :lol:

DICK! I mean Chuck! I hadn't been on today, and this thread has 8 pages of life?! Damn, you are good. I will give you that, the first thing you told me was that you were a dick or was it wiseass or was it douchebag? something like that, no I know it was smartass! Good one buddy! Hope you guys are all good.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

FLG

OK Chuck are you making it to carlisle this year??

:D :D

You deserve a DC ass kicking!!

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on April 01, 2009, 09:11:45 PM
If it gets stolen for real I won't say a word until I post a Police report to prove it.  :icon_smile_big:   I've got it insured for $10k more than it's worth so come and get it Kansas.   :2thumbs:  Brake lock,   :scratchchin:   That's a great idea.   :yesnod:
ok i got your PM and i have the gate access code and the keys will but on the rear wheel right .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

426HemiCharger

YOU SUCK:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Oh Hilarious!
                        :insertsarcasm:
------------------------Cars I have now----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS
-----------------------Cars I wish I had----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T 4-Speed or Hemi Clone
1970 Charger R/T Hemi Clone
1970  Dodge Polara IL State Police Car
---------------------------Future Posibilities------------------------
2010 or later Ford Fusion Hybrid (Replaces 2002 Hyundai)

Daytona R/T SE

So, I don't get to beat the shit out of four ass clowns in a Chevy?

:shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:

Now I'm REALLY mad !

:flame: :flame: :flame:

426HemiCharger

------------------------Cars I have now----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS
-----------------------Cars I wish I had----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T 4-Speed or Hemi Clone
1970 Charger R/T Hemi Clone
1970  Dodge Polara IL State Police Car
---------------------------Future Posibilities------------------------
2010 or later Ford Fusion Hybrid (Replaces 2002 Hyundai)