News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

April Fools -----------------------------------------"April Fools"

Started by skip68, April 01, 2009, 12:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

I have the worst luck in the world.  :flame: :flame: :flame: Before anyone ask, the answer is yes I have insurance on it.  The Police just left and I am sitting here helpless.   I do have a camera and got video of 3 guys pushing my car away at 3:22 A.M. this morning.   :'( :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:   At 11:37pm last night, a blue Chevy extra cab truck came past my house.  Then at 1:09 A.M. it came back and stopped across the street for 3 min. as two guys got out and had a smoke and then drove off again.   Then at 3:02 A.M. the truck came back with 3 guys in the bed.  They got out just up the street and came down to my house.  They got in my side garage door, opened the garage and pushed my car away.  They got to the truck and the truck followed them out.  That means there was 4 involved.  I gave this video to the police and am waiting.  The only good thing was I got a Lic. plate number from the truck.   :flame:    I want to put this on youtube.  This car is everything to us.   :flame:   I've worked so hard making it as good as it was just to have some ass$%#^ take it.  I am sick to my stomach  :'(   I can't believe that someone can hide a GENERAL LEE and not have someone notice.  I want to post a few pictures of the truck and post it here and any place I can.   I am going to the Police station after 4pm to get my video back.   They said I could have it back after 3:30.   I don't know what to do.  This was my dream car.  :'(   I want blood !   :flame: :flame:   Chuck............
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Marck

Man I'm sorry to hear that, I know from your posts here how much you enjoy driving that charger...

I was all ready to claim aprils fool, but after reading your post I'm not so sure..

I hope that you get it back soon, and in good condition...

-Marck

skip68

Thank's Marck.  Ya, some April fools.   :flame:  I just fixed the tranny a few days ago and was driving it yesterday. The police think that I was followed but when I came in my gate I was alone, no cars came in behind me.  I just was thinking that my garage door opener is on the visor.   :brickwall:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Charger_Fan

Damn, I can't even imagine the feelings & thoughts that must be running through your head about now...I'd want blood too!! :flame:
I hope the police are able to do some fast action & recover it before the azzwipes have a chance to do much to it. Good luck & I'm hoping for the best for you guys.

Too bad you didn't still have it up on jack stands.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

dstryr

Sorry to hear that.  Best of luck in finding it without too much messed up.   :flame:

Poor time to joke but the first thing that popped into my head was that BK paid someone to 'borrow' it so they can figure out the right way to do a car. :P   I know, bad time to make light of this... me => :spank: <= you

Hoping for the best!
FS

dstryr, since 1986.

Bill of Rights
Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Not available in all states. Some restrictions apply.

Ghoste

71ChallengeHer

Damn, Chuck. That sucks.I know how much you and Lisa love that car. I hope they can get the General back for you.   :pity:  We had so fun cruising around Vegas in it.  :2thumbs:  Good Luck with it.

Brock Samson

"Hired hands from Texas?"

yeah, i was thinking the same thing..  :-\
I'm so relived you have the video.. and Lic. number,.. that should be enough to track the Mo&$^)!!s down..  :RantExplode:
Good luck and stay strong... we're with you in spirit!  :yesnod:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: skip68 on April 01, 2009, 12:31:02 PM
Thank's Marck.  Ya, some April fools.   :flame:  I just fixed the tranny a few days ago and was driving it yesterday. The police think that I was followed but when I came in my gate I was alone, no cars came in behind me.  I just was thinking that my garage door opener is on the visor.   :brickwall:
Disconnect the garage door opener  :2thumbs:

Dans 68

Damn, Chuck, I am disbelief! Keep us formed. You'll get back.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

69 OUR/TEA

HOLY CRAP!!!!!Can't beleive they went right into your garage like that!!!!Sorry to hear!!!!

CB

WTF?????!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

I just said goodbye this morning to my buddy who died in the bike crash.
One of my best friends has been laid off last week.

Now this :icon_smile_dissapprove: :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Damn I don't believe this is all happening
:icon_smile_dissapprove: :icon_smile_dissapprove: :icon_smile_dissapprove:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

tan top

oh no   :flame:  !! Damn Chuck sorry to hear this  :'( :flame:  ... the nerve of these people  :o ... !!  
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

kikgas01

That is terrible. I hope you get to meet them 1 on 1!!!!!! Call mopar mag and be sure to tell them as well. I hope everything works out for them. Was the keys in it? I know that shouldn`t matter as it was in your garage.

GL#10

Hey

Sorry to hear that  , at least you have them on video , would have to say maybe the license plate wont check out , its probably stolen as well ,or the truck they used .
 Good luck in getting it back !!! , hope they get them and find your GL  .

K.c

Back N Black

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

captnsim

WTF...I feel for you guys. Being broke into is bad enough. Takes that safe feeling your home gives you away. But too also lose your car. You must be going through hell. Get fliers about this out near you. They are probably closer then you think. A 50 to 75 mile radius. I also bet the truck and/or plates are stolen too. I wish you luck and stay strong.  

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mrs.Skip68

Hi all! Lisa here..as far as the gate goes, not sure. Could of drove in after someone else, ??? We also have a problem with LOTS of landscapers in this area. Chuck is not here right now. He took my gun, his cell phone, and is hunting the streets of Vegas! (Hope he doesn't shoot his toe off! :smilielol:) Sorry I needed to laugh,.  :yesnod:..................this really sucks!  :'( The kids are really sad too! They loved that car!!! I'll try to keep you guys posted, as I get info. Thanks,
Lisa ;)

Chargerrtforme

How was the whole thing on video?  Looks like you have some great info by having the plate #.  I think this will work out.  I'm going out to my truck right now to take my garage opener control off the visor.  Please update, and glad you had Ins.

Mrs.Skip68

CB

hope everything works out for you guys
damn talking about bad luck  :rotz:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500