News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hey, any computer artists in the group?

Started by Khyron, March 30, 2009, 07:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

?????????

Need one or 2 graphics. Can someone help?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

KS71owner

Khyron

Well, kinda hard to explain, I'm about to start a new computer business and was thinking about a logo, I would like a computer speeding down a road, but I would like it to kinda look like the scat pak logo... kinda a inside mopar joke ;)

I've sketched the computer...but everytime I try to get it on the computer it looks like poo :(

So the scat pack wheels

But the computer ... with the power cord and maybe mouse waving in the back hehehe

I think it would be awesome. and I would like to use them on business cards and such, I just cant get it nice enough.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

KS71owner

Quote from: Khyron on March 30, 2009, 10:29:05 PM
Well, kinda hard to explain, I'm about to start a new computer business and was thinking about a logo, I would like a computer speeding down a road, but I would like it to kinda look like the scat pak logo... kinda a inside mopar joke ;)

I've sketched the computer...but everytime I try to get it on the computer it looks like poo :(

So the scat pack wheels

But the computer ... with the power cord and maybe mouse waving in the back hehehe

I think it would be awesome. and I would like to use them on business cards and such, I just cant get it nice enough.

Cool idea! I do stuff like this at work all the time. Give me a couple days and I'll have something for you.

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

KS71owner

Quote from: Khyron on March 30, 2009, 10:39:48 PM
Thanks a million :)

no problem at all. BTW, is there a file format you would prefer this to be, or can I just send you a PDF? Also, do you want a color version of this or just black and white?

Khyron

I would like maybe a photoshop file... Jpg or something like that, color or black and white would be fine.

Beggers can't be choosers ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

bigcountry

Cut to size, Beat to fit, Paint to match.

charger_cody

I too can doo stuff like this, except im trained too.

Matter in fact im in photoshop class right now.  :D 

If you want me to give it a shot then let me know. :cheers:

Dakota

charger_cody

The only reason why i do not think I would be able to do this is because that image is a copywrite. Cause your taking a part off of someone elses symbol.

Dakota

But i can try and make it better  :yesnod:

Khyron

I'm not saying cut and paste from the scat pak logo, I'm mearly using it as an example on how I want the wheels set. Obviously with the way Ma Mopar goes after people i wouldn't want to toy with their copywrite ;)

anyone is welcome to give it a try, I just figured I would see what people come up with to see if I like the look. If it works, I would be willing to pay the person that gets it done. I would never ask someone to use thier talents for free.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

charger_cody

Oh ya def.

But ya if you want me too ill try and throw something together I will.

Cody

Khyron

Quote from: charger_cody on March 31, 2009, 01:22:11 PM
Oh ya def.

But ya if you want me too ill try and throw something together I will.

Cody

sure, if your in class and want to practice with the idea, that's cool with me. I'm just looking for something I can put on cards, my store front, I don't know, anything that it works on. Just a nice professional logo.

I would rather give a fellow mopar guy some cash :)

Tell your class the Idea, make it a class project then keep the money for yourself :lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

charger_cody

Hey man i dont ask for cash, im getting a grade for it...  :rofl:

But hey, its the least i could do for a fellow mopar buddy.  :2thumbs:  :cheers:

Cody

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

KS71owner

I had a chance to scratch together some sketches during lunch today - I'll upload them later tonight. Got some errands to run this evening but I will do my best to get them uploaded here.

BTW not asking for cash here either....happy to do it.

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

KS71owner

Ok, here's what I came up with earlier today. It's a little rough but it's just a sketch. Feel free to expand on my idea!  :icon_smile_big:

captnsim

Hope you don't mind I resized it...nice work  :cheers:

KS71owner

no problem - I uploaded it in a hurry, didn't downsize it enough from Photoshop. Thanks

Khyron

HOLY CRAP! That's freaking AWSOME!

Can I have permission to use it? Also, anyway to get it a little cleaner. Like more digital so I can have that made on vinyl?

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

LOL! I keep looking at it.. I love that MOUSE! LMAO!

I am so jealous of the talent you artists have!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

KS71owner

Quote from: Khyron on March 31, 2009, 10:22:08 PM
HOLY CRAP! That's freaking AWSOME!

Can I have permission to use it? Also, anyway to get it a little cleaner. Like more digital so I can have that made on vinyl?

Glad you like it! Of course you can use it. All I ask is that if anyone asks who did it just send 'em my way.

Yeah, I can clean it up, no problem. I can also vectorize it to cut out of vinyl. Heck, if you tell me how big you want it I can even cut the vinyl for you....it is what I do to pay the bills after all.... :D As long as it's small (less than 2' x 2') I can cut it out of scrap material gratis.

It will take me a few days to clean it up for plotting, just because I have other projects in the fire too. I should be able to have it ready by the weekend though.

Khyron

Sounds awesome, it's like you jumped in my head and read my mind of what I was looking for.

PM me your information and I will order a few vinyl cuts as well! A few 1' x 1' would be great! Do you have a web site? I'll defiantly tell everyone that asks where I got it. If you could send me some in a format that I could have some others made locally I would appreciate it, never know what I will need at the last minute.

Are you sure you don't want any money for it?

also, in addition to the rendering that you just posted, could you do one also with some mean eyes on the monitor screen?

I will name him "Chip" and he will be mine... I gotta name that mouse also, hehehe He's sweet!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

KS71owner

PM sent.

I almost put the eyes on the monitor when I drew it but since the mouse had 'em I left them off. We're definitely on the same page!