News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Battery cables

Started by Hemidog, March 24, 2009, 03:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

375instroke

I sure would like to see the close up pics of what's $55 good enough, $300 concourse correct, and original.  My '69 R/T has the bolt on POS battery terminal, so anything's better at this point.  What about this "Concourse correct" cable?

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: maxwellwedge on March 25, 2009, 08:32:22 PM
Quote from: 68r/t on March 25, 2009, 07:05:32 PM
Quote from: resq302 on March 24, 2009, 06:51:04 PM
older pic of my engine compartment but battery cables are concours correct.

Just changing the subject for a moment, what is the single wire going through the grommet above the bulk head connector next to the vacuum lines?
I have this hole but I don't know what is supposed to go through it.
I have the tic toc tac but that is a diffrent hole between the bulk head connector and the brake booster.

Good question - added tach my guess. Here are 2 original 69's with factory tach's.
One of those 69's is an original orange car?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: gtx6970 on March 26, 2009, 10:26:37 PM
I'll probably shoot myself for getting in this . But the ONLY true concourse correct battery cable is an original. There are currently 2 companies making battery cables that are extremely CLOSE but neither is  perfect :Twocents:

and the ones in the beginning of this post are not correct for anything , except a driver. so the only ones to ask if they are correct enough is the one hitting the buy it now button
That means the 140.00 "concours correct " cable I bought from you is not concours correct?

Just breaking your chops. :icon_smile_big:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.