News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

LOST CHARGER

Started by Keitho, March 19, 2009, 11:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keitho

Hello everyone,
     It's been some time since i have been to this site. Unfortunately, i am not back to tell you that i have acquired a new project. Instead, i am here to solicite the help of the Admins. in helping me narrow down a serch for posts i may have made back in 2002-2003 regarding a nice 69 charger i had bought for a ridiculously low price.....then sold for an even more ridiculously low price.
     I cannot remember my user name or login from that period, but i am wondering if i can somehow find my old picture posts. Those pictures, if i am able to retrieve them, will be the only ones i have of that car.
     The car pictures, if i remember right, would have been in a driveway, in front of a house garage, and the front clip and roof would have been in primer, possibly the doors. the rest would have been in Hazzard County orange.
      Thank you in advance for your help and consideration, and i look forward to reading your response.

b5blue

GOOD LUCK TO YA! Now's a good time to find another one! :2thumbs:

Troy

Unfortunately, you would have been a member of the old site (dodge-charger.com with a "-"). That site and all of the posts, pictures, and members was lost (for lack of a better, longer explanation). There's a slim chance that the posts can be recovered through the Wayback Machine (http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://dodge-charger.com but it typically doesn't contain any pictures and you have to know what you're searching for. Any information that I may still have would be the same - no pics and I'd need very defined search parameters.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Keitho

Ahh, thanks Troy.
   Thats a shame.
Well, on one last hope, i believe i sold it to a gentleman through this site. He would have picked it up in Nashua NH with a car-carrier coming back empty from Maine on its way back to Michigan.
    I sure hope that Charger is alive and kicking and eating chevy's for lunch. thanks for the help.

Keitho

Actualy, i remember Chargerbill from my previous experience. I think he may have offered upsome advice on my project. Is there a way to view his archived posts from the previous site?