News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wakko.. calling Wakko.. where has he been?

Started by RD, March 11, 2009, 10:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

TruckDriver

Jamey, He hasn't even been on TurboBuicks.com since, Last Activity: 03-23-2006 12:48 PM 

And his Car Domain is gone and so is his MySpace (least I thought had him added) :shruggy:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

I'm hoping he just got tired of the internet, and not something worse. :(
Isn't he on a GL site too?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

last word i got on him was he wrecked his car and was fixing it.  he was fun to have around
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

WingCharger

What ever happened to Johnny SixPack? :shruggy:

He started the 5 Word Thread! :yesnod:

tan top

Quote from: RD on March 12, 2009, 12:39:52 PM
last word i got on him was he wrecked his car and was fixing it.  he was fun to have around

yeah i remember , wasn't he a police officer also  :scratchchin:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

RD

Ghoste

Quote from: WingCharger on March 12, 2009, 02:04:32 PM

Actually Ponch should get at least partial credit for your favorite thread.  He brought it to the old site and I don't know if he made it up or got it somewhere else?

WingCharger

Quote from: Ghoste on March 12, 2009, 03:23:15 PM

Actually Ponch should get at least partial credit for your favorite thread.  He brought it to the old site and I don't know if he made it up or got it somewhere else?
That isn't my favorite thread. :icon_smile_wink:

Back N Black

Whatever happend to Hitman? i think he was a cop in New York.   :shruggy:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Back N Black on March 12, 2009, 06:42:45 PM
Whatever happend to Hitman? i think he was a cop in New York.   :shruggy:

John's a cop in New Jersey. I just talked to him a few days ago. He's alive and well. He's just been busy though. The '68 is still in progress but going slowly.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

RD

geez cody.. ur a regular switchboard :D hehehehe

694spdRT

Didn't his Charger and GN both get hit? Irritating for sure.  :brickwall:

1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

PocketThunder

Quote from: 694spdRT on March 13, 2009, 09:48:34 AM

he hasnt been around for a long time.  probably since soon after the Charger crash.  I look at that car for him before he came up here to buy it.  I havent talked to him since.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

694spdRT

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 13, 2009, 10:06:59 AM
Quote from: 694spdRT on March 13, 2009, 09:48:34 AM

he hasnt been around for a long time.  probably since soon after the Charger crash.  I look at that car for him before he came up here to buy it.  I havent talked to him since.

I talked to him before he bought that car because a guy I knew was selling another '69. We did PM in early '07 about some Buick stuff(shhh).  ;)
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

General_01

Wakko really started missing around here after he got rear-ended in his cop car. He was doing some rehab(nothing serious). About this time, he also changed positions at his precint and his hours changed quite a bit. Not sure if all this combined with trying to fix the Charger on a budget took the wind out of his sails, but I think it might have.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Steve P.

Last I spoke with him he said life and job were making him crazy. Said work was the biggest change... Was in good spirits though...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Ghoste on March 12, 2009, 03:23:15 PM

Somewhere else IIRC.

Good that someone was here to correct history.  ;)

Funny that that thread is still going.

It was buried last time I was here.

Sucks that Wakko is still MIA.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Charger_Fan on March 17, 2009, 01:26:41 PM
Good to see ya around, Johnny. :cheers:

Nice to be around, C_F!!!  :cheers:

Funny how the interweb isn't so much fun without a working keyboard.  :scratchchin:  :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

WingCharger

Quote from: Johnny SixPack on March 17, 2009, 01:39:19 PM

Nice to be around, C_F!!!  :cheers:

Funny how the interweb isn't so much fun without a working keyboard.  :scratchchin:  :D
Hey, you should post some pics of your sunroof '70! :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
I have only seen one! :cheers:

Neal_J

Quote from: Johnny SixPack on March 17, 2009, 01:39:19 PM

Johnny, THAT'S your excuse for going MIA.  C'mon, a used keyboard is like $2 at any flea market.  Or you could have splurged and bought one new for a whopping $10.

Welcome back anyway,

Neal

Wakko

Wow, I'm actually missed around here?  Thanks guys.   :2thumbs:

No, I haven't been around here at all, nor the Buick or Dukes boards.   Within a six month period, I was T boned in my Grand National (leading a funeral procession with my entire family in it, no less), cut off in the Charger (slid into a median and tore the suspension up) and rear ended HARD in the police car.   I did suffer back and neck injuries that immediately stopped me from working on my cars, and I still can't work on them.  I immediately transferred out of road patrol to our Training Division, and now I'm a Firearms Instructor out on our gun range.  I lost all interest in my cars, as well.  The Charger has been on jack stands at my buddy's house for two years, my Fury has been in the drive way with no carburetor on it, and the GN has been on jack stands with no starter.   I noticed that while driving I was having flashbacks of the crashes, and had a hard time driving through the intersections where the Charger and Police car crashes took place, and someone finally suggested I see a psychologist about it.  Turns out, the trifecta of crashes and severity of the cop car crash gave me Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.  Amazing, and it made me feel like a big wussy that I couldn't handle some silly car crashes.  The Doc thinks that it is also due to the violent crashes I've seen on duty (train vs. a toddler gets to you).  Anyway, things are going better now, and the car interests have slowly returned.  The Fury was towed to a buddy's place and he's got it running now, though not quite driveable.  The GN will be next, and both will be sold to fund the repair of the Charger. 

In the mean time, I've been playing with guns and preparing for the Zombie invasion.   Seriously, I appreciate the thoughts, as I know I can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.  Alright, all the time! 
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

General_01

Thanks for letting us know how your doing. Glad your on track and getting better. Keep pushing ahead. Good luck with your plans for the cars. Hope to see you enjoying a cruise in the Charger sooner rather than later. :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Wakko on March 17, 2009, 08:57:21 PM

In the mean time, I've been playing with guns and preparing for the Zombie invasion.   

Ya gotta read, "World War Z", and also, "The Zombie Survival Guide".

Both by Max Brooks.

Great reads, and an interesting take on an interesting subject. :popcrn: :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:

BTW, great to see you, Wakko.

Sorry to hear about all the car and work B.S., bro.

At least you get to shoot all the time now.  :2thumbs: :cheers:
Johnny's Herd: