News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"We surround them"

Started by Charger_Fan, March 10, 2009, 02:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you be watching?

Yes
No
I'm clueless

Charger_Fan

Just for my own curiosity. :)

Oh & if nobody gives any hints, the answers will be more authentic. :nana:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Guns N Rotors

"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

SeattleCharger

nobody give any hints to what could be anything.   :lol:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

bigred68

Are they... ("We" ) in trailer parks? Cause, I don't have a clue about either of these (things?) (Trailer park boys) or (we surround them). I give. Are these movies? T.V. shows? Never heard of either. Must be a Canadian thing? :shruggy: eh? On a possibly similar note Leeroy Jethro Gibbs Drove his Challenger (74? I think)(alledged hemi)home from his home town tonight on NCIS! (best show ever) :cheers:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bigred68 on March 10, 2009, 08:19:24 PM
Are they... ("We" ) in trailer parks? Cause, I don't have a clue about either of these (things?) (Trailer park boys) or (we surround them). I give. Are these movies? T.V. shows? Never heard of either. Must be a Canadian thing? :shruggy: eh? On a possibly similar note Leeroy Jethro Gibbs Drove his Challenger (74? I think)(alledged hemi)home from his home town tonight on NCIS! (best show ever) :cheers:
Uhhh...you could be close. Maybe. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TheGhost

Whatchoo talkin about, Willis?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

SeattleCharger

Is it a big college basketball game?   "we surround them" refers to one team's reputation for their swarm defense

Charger_Fan

Yep, it's just like a college b-ball game...sorta. :P

mikepmcs

Quote from: TheGhost on March 11, 2009, 01:00:23 PM
Whatchoo talkin about, Willis?

I'm what Willis was talkin about. ;D

oh and another vote for I'm cluless
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Lowprofile

I'll be listening on the XM Radio.  :patriot: :grouphug:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

SeattleCharger

:hah:         :down:          :smash:

:2guns:        :smilie_help:         :loser:

:spank:     :dance:       :boxing_smiley:

defiance

(I edited this to remove a political rant :P )

Glenn Beck and Fox News want to make a statement about their remaining level of popular support.  Google for more details.

I'll just sum up my opinion by saying that no, I'll not support their ratings-grab (sorry, couldn't resist a teensy-tiny jab :P ).

SeattleCharger

I like Jon Stewart show, he had clips from that guy on fox, O'Reily, who was bashing the paparazzi and saying how invasive they were and that people have privacy rights and it should be against the law to harrass anyone, and in the same show,  in the same "segment",  one second later, he goes into a story where the fox camera man and interviewer are going up to the person in the news that fox wants to question, like in the grocery store parking lot, or on a public transit bus, and cramming the camera and microphone in their face and putting them on the spot and asking them incomfortable questions about their personal part in the story.   It was classic!   the hypocrisy and double standard, within the same news segment, . . .
  jon stewart is great at pointing out those hypocrisys, like the one you mentioned.   
glenn beck was on headline news?  before nancy grace, that holier than though judgemental righteous lady,  not surprised fox picked him up,   

Charger_Fan

A simple "no" will suffice, you guys. :slap:
I'm not trying to start a flame fest here, I'm just curious how many people have their ear to the tracks, so to speak.

defiance

Sorry, it just annoyed me to see so many people talking politics in code :P
I'll edit my previous post to a .... "Neutral" description.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

charger_mike75

I know what your talking about :2thumbs:

bigred68

I STILL don't.  What is this? IF its possibly volitile, a simple explantion of what "it" is will work for me. Again, is it a T.V. show? A college B-ball play? A political "roun table" discussion? Crap. At least I know what a trailer park IS.

defiance

It's fox news trying to make a "demonstration" day.  and putting something on TV for it in the hopes that all their supporters will watch and give them a nice ratings spike.  Google "Glenn Beck" "We surround them" and one of the first results will be his page explaining the whole thing.

bigred68

:2thumbs: ohkeedohkee. Thank you!!
:cheers:

TeeWJay426

Still don't have a real clue, and if it's some news station ratings grab if I understand defiance correctly, then I will remain so.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: defiance on March 12, 2009, 10:40:11 PM
It's fox news trying to make a "demonstration" day.  and putting something on TV for it in the hopes that all their supporters will watch and give them a nice ratings spike.  Google "Glenn Beck" "We surround them" and one of the first results will be his page explaining the whole thing.

:violin: :soapbox: :nixon:

Looks like the ratings grab has worked though.  :2thumbs:

:cheers:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!