News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Custom car bra

Started by clanton, March 06, 2009, 12:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clanton

Anybody ever seen car bras for 68 - 70 Charger? I remember I had seen a 70 Cuda with a car bra back in 85. Would anybody put one on?
Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

skip68

I've never understood them.  I would never put one on because I've seen cars that use them.  They rub the paint, the rest of the car's paint fades but not in front. They can flap from the wind.  :shruggy:  So in the end I think that the bra does more damage then a few paint chips from road hazzards.   The only time I can see one would be nice is when the car is being towed, like behind an RV.    :Twocents:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Mike DC

Black leather bras belong on the front ends of chicks, not cars.  :Twocents:

bull

Bras only work on women.

Dodge Don

I agree, those bras cause damage and result in your paint not matching.  :down:

Ghoste

Not to mention they look goofy on a car with an actual grille.  They look tolerable on something like a newer Vette or a Taurus but overall... :puke:

Martian R/T

I knew a girl in high school that had one on a Firebird, she never took it off the car, after a number of years it finally wore out so they took it off and to their surprise there was no paint left on the nose of the car just a dull gray finish, no red paint anywhere very funny looking, she didn't think so.
                            1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???

Ghoste

Just like a swimsuit bikini bra does to a girls tan. :smilielol: