News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

do they make parts for the 71 clone daytona's?

Started by SuperCharger, March 02, 2009, 10:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperCharger

Just like it says, any knowledge if those 71 Daytona's that where made if parts were ever getting produced for sale?

hotrod98

Contact Mike Goyette at dayclona1@yahoo.com
The parts are all custom built when ordered. He's extremely busy so give him a few days to reply.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

Stuart, that's Gary and Pam Bieneke(?). I don't recommend dealing with them. They are the guys that decided to charge 30K for a 3rd gen kit just to keep other people from building them. Mike at Dayclona was the guy that actually built their cars and wing parts.  :Twocents:

Charles Addams

SuperCharger

Quote from: hotrod98 on March 03, 2009, 10:36:16 AM
Stuart, that's Gary and Pam Bieneke(?). I don't recommend dealing with them. They are the guys that decided to charge 30K for a 3rd gen kit just to keep other people from building them. Mike at Dayclona was the guy that actually built their cars and wing parts.  :Twocents:
lol gary seems a bit obsessed about his wifes body even tho she isn't terribly hot lol.

Aero426

Quote from: SuperCharger on March 03, 2009, 07:34:49 PM

lol gary seems a bit obsessed about his wifes body even tho she isn't terribly hot lol.

Well let's see your wife or girlfriend then.

moparstuart

Quote from: DougSchellinger on March 03, 2009, 07:41:39 PM

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

Quote from: DougSchellinger on March 03, 2009, 07:41:39 PM

I think the gauntlet has been thrown down. I say we allow nude pics...just this once. 

Charles Addams

maxwellwedge

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Ghoste

One time nudity?   Hmmm, this could end up bad.  :lol:

SuperCharger

Quote from: Ghoste on March 04, 2009, 09:29:12 AM
One time nudity?   Hmmm, this could end up bad.  :lol:
lol nah only some have to show off lol I know what I have at home and don't have to paste it in magazines.