News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1967 Dodge Dart Funny Car Flopper - $2900 (Wichita)

Started by hemi24, February 25, 2009, 09:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi24

Ghoste

One of those vintage floppers would be fun wouldn't it?  That or an old AA fuel slingshot.
I don't think I've ever heard of it, did the Executioner ever do much outside of that region?

Old Moparz

That seems somewhat reasonable at $2900 & something I'd like to own. I love the old funny cars that actually looked like the street version of what it was supposed to be. There was a 3/4 sized '68 or '69 Charger body at Carlisle one year I would have loved to have dragged home. Restoring the fiberglass body shouldn't be too difficult, I hope someone snags it & it makes it's way back to the track one day.   :cheers:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Ghoste

Would you just restore it and use it for show or update it to go racing?

Old Moparz

Quote from: Ghoste on February 25, 2009, 10:48:19 AM
Would you just restore it and use it for show or update it to go racing?

Not sure, but I'm smart enough to know I'd probably be the wrong person to own it & would butcher it.   :smilielol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

68pplcharger

That car would be slick restored to its original racing condition and raced on the nostalgia circuit.