News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BULLRUN 2 - Veiwer Thread **BEWARE - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

Started by TruckDriver, February 19, 2009, 10:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Half way through the first show, I'm totally annoyed by the Vette and the guys in the Evo Lancer :eek2: :rotz:

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

BlueSS454

The guys in the Evo need to go along with those 2 girls in the LExus.
Tom Rightler

TUFCAT

Quote from: BlueSS454 on February 19, 2009, 10:54:37 PM
The guys in the Evo need to go along with those 2 girls in the LExus.

I got three words for Amanda of team Lexus: "I'D HIT THAT" :drool5:

....also diggin' those tight, shiny, silver hotpants on the flag girls.  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

The rest of the show was okay.  :D

My prediction: The Dart doesn't stand a chance. Sorry  :icon_smile_blackeye:

TruckDriver

I agree about the Dart. It's to early for me to guess at who might be a contender.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

skip68

I thought Mike was going to be in it.  :rotz:  Still fun to watch. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

The70RT

It was on last weekend too......the same one. The Porsche boys were weak and deserved it. He don't know how to shift his own car  ::)
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Daytona R/T SE

I tried to watch it....

I fell asleep about the time they started butt-ramming light bulbs on busses...

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

69bronzeT5

The whole burnout after hitting things on the flaming bus thing....already done by one badass '68 Charger :D. I find it kind of funny...01 on a '68 Charger and now on a VW Bus!!! :lol: The Evo guys annoy the hell out of me.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TUFCAT

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on February 20, 2009, 12:09:56 AM
The whole burnout after hitting things on the flaming bus thing....already done by one badass '68 Charger :D. I find it kind of funny...01 on a '68 Charger and now on a VW Bus!!! :lol: The Evo guys annoy the hell out of me.

Mr. Angry's burnouts at the end of a challenge have become the show's hallmark :2thumbs: but let's give props for the Shelby GT500!  That was a PERFECT doughnut - - by anybody's standards!  :bow:

dodgecharger-fan

I watched.

I can't stand the evo guys. I was trying to figure out if it was an act or if they are really that obnoxious. Then, I realized that it didn't matter either way.

I WAS disappointed that Team Solstice didn't pick the evo guys for the challenge.

I was surprised at how well team Ferrari did. Overall and in the challenge. I figured he'd be too afraid to drive that thing like it needed to be driven.

I can't figure out how the VW bus didn't come in last or at least second to last. The way they were portrayed, it's surprising they found the van after going in to the store for maps. :D

I thought speeding got you disqualified? There was some drama around that in the first season...

Aero426

I saw the Bullrun teaser segment the other night.   Honestly I can't bear to watch another reality based "junk program" on Speed.    When it was Speedvision it was a whole lot more racing and historical programs, even movies too.  I liked that a whole lot more.   

TruckDriver

Well, we all pretty much agree the Evo guys are annoying to the bone. My son said the one guy reminded him of Will Ferrell on steroids :lol:
PETE

triple_green

68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

RECHRGD

Well, everybody thought it was a great show when Mike was on it. :scratchchin:
13.53 @ 105.32

Ghoste

Well yeah, there was something to cheer for then.  Now its just more reality tv.

Mean 318

I think the best part last time was haveing a board member on the inside! That was fun

Steve P.

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on February 20, 2009, 11:21:49 AM
Well, we all pretty much agree the Evo guys are annoying to the bone. My son said the one guy reminded him of Will Ferrell on steroids :lol:

I thought the same damn thing... The worst part of those idiots is that they are NOT even slightly funny. False arrogance and a flat sense of humor just turns people off. 

I had trouble getting through the show myself. I forgot it was on and had it programmed in my DVR. Smart move there. I was able to FFWD through most of the crap and watch the end...

The Dart boys will surely need to kick it up a few notches....

The VW Bus looks pretty cool in a 70's kind of way... I was really expecting it to be bagged for the low rider ride....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Steve P.

Quote from: Mean 318 on February 20, 2009, 01:56:06 PM
I think the best part last time was haveing a board member on the inside! That was fun

Yeah, not to mention that TEAM ANGRY was a funny ass pair of guys...  AND we were all just waiting for them to beat the crap out of the Jersey boys....  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

justin1987

The casting director contacted me last November and wanted me on the show, but when she told me the filming dates I was bummed because the week they started filming was Finals Week at school. There was no way I could have done it. I was pretty upset about it. I really wanted to do it. Oh well. I guess there is always Season 3.  :cheers:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: justin1987 on February 20, 2009, 02:40:32 PM
The casting director contacted me last November and wanted me on the show, but when she told me the filming dates I was bummed because the week they started filming was Finals Week at school. There was no way I could have done it. I was pretty upset about it. I really wanted to do it. Oh well. I guess there is always Season 3.  :cheers:

Don't do it...then I can't do it with my silver '69 :lol: :nana: :nana:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

BlueSS454

Quote from: Steve P. on February 20, 2009, 02:08:46 PM
Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on February 20, 2009, 11:21:49 AM

I thought the same damn thing... The worst part of those idiots is that they are NOT even slightly funny. False arrogance and a flat sense of humor just turns people off. 

I think this qualifies them as full fledged douchebags.
Tom Rightler

Just 6T9 CHGR

Anyone know if they are replaying the first episode?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

The70RT

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on February 20, 2009, 07:13:48 PM
Anyone know if they are replaying the first episode?

Actually they did show it twice. The sneak preview was last Sunday and they showed the whole thing. What I see was exactly like the one last night  :-\
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just 6T9 CHGR

Looking at the site it says "round 1 to LA" 2/22 5:30 pm

Was the round to LA the first one?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

justin1987

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on February 20, 2009, 02:43:12 PM
Quote from: justin1987 on February 20, 2009, 02:40:32 PM

Don't do it...then I can't do it with my silver '69 :lol: :nana: :nana:

They didn't want the Charger. They wanted our factory Starsky and Hutch Torino.