News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Will these wheels work?

Started by tommymac, February 11, 2009, 05:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommymac

8x15 Crager 61.ss Super Sports,With 4.25 Back spacing,using 255 60/15 and 275 60/15 BFG TA's on my 68.That's all summit or it seems anyone has for this old model. Will they fit? I just love this wheel,I have some Superior mag on now and they are the same look,but older and have a little shake at high speed.

aone415

The Cragers will work, but have you had the wheels you currently have on the car high speed balanced??? This could fix the shake you're having at high speeds.

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

tommymac

So you think these wheels with the set up will work with no rubbing issues,and I will try to get them balanced before I make up my mind,I think one or the rear wheels is warped a little,will see,Ill take all of them off and bring them to a tire place,they are also unilug,but I have all new lug and washers,and their tight