News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger on "Life" the TV show

Started by dodgecharger-fan, February 05, 2009, 06:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgecharger-fan

I was watching Life last night and there was a 69 Charger in one of the scenes.
It was a kind of satin black finish.

Do we have another star in our membership?  :cglow:
Anyone know the car?

I tried to get a screen shot from the NBC website (http://www.nbc.com/Life/video/episodes/), but they won't stream content in to Canada. The Canadian counterpart, Global, doesn't stream any episodes..

The scene was a stake out of a house. At first it appeared that the driver stopped at the house to score drugs. Same with a tuner car that showed up afterwards. When they "busted" the place, the group of geeks they were trailing turned out to be selling solid rocket fuel to street racers.  :smilielol:

histoy

I saw it too.  It should have run like a raped ape with the rocket fuel he was buying.... :laugh:

blake68rt

Your wrong it's the 70 from Fast and furious 4. Look through the windshield and you can see the blower. And look at the wheels there the same also.

teamroth

I think youre right, looks like the same car.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

dodgecharger-fan

Fair enough. I didn't see it long enough to make the distinction and I don't have any way to go back and look at it.

Andrew

Quote from: blake68rt on February 06, 2009, 05:13:50 PM
Your wrong it's the 70 from Fast and furious 4. Look through the windshield and you can see the blower. And look at the wheels there the same also.
OR from the 2005 american racing wheel brocure (i think thats more likely than using cars from a movie thats still being filmed)