News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bronze '69 C500 from "Colorado Dodge"

Started by 69bronzeT5, January 28, 2009, 01:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69_500

I didn't know your car was from Colorado origionally Ed. Learn something new on these every day.

XXHEMI

T5 came from Colorado Dodge and the R6 car came from Colorado Springs Dodge

69_500

So what do you have against cars from other states then Ed? Jk

pettybird

or more specifically, what's your fetish with Colorado?

XXHEMI

I really don't know how that all worked out. I was woundering if the vin #s being so close had something to do with where they ended up?? Does anyone know if the ordering and the shipping locations had any connections?

Ed

moparstuart

Quote from: XXHEMI on February 02, 2009, 07:10:37 AM
I really don't know how that all worked out. I was woundering if the vin #s being so close had something to do with where they ended up?? Does anyone know if the ordering and the shipping locations had any connections?

Ed
any of your  A-12 's from colorado also  :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

XXHEMI

Staurt

You would think that I would know where my cars came from right!

Because I have a bunch of paper work in folders that I guess I really never look at or just forgot. Well anyway you got me thinking so I looked at the paper work on the Black A12 car?? It was puchused new at a Chrysler Plymouth Dealer ship at 750 S Colorado Blvd in Glendale Colorado.

Take a guess where the T5 500 was bought new? Colorado Dodge 750 S Colorado Blvd. Gendale Colorado.

This reminds me of the time my insurance lady called me up to tell the two 500 where two numbers apart??? I never even looked at the last 4 didgits I was only conserden with the first 5

moparstuart

Quote from: XXHEMI on February 02, 2009, 04:07:58 PM
Staurt

You would think that I would know where my cars came from right!

Because I have a bunch of paper work in folders that I guess I really never look at or just forgot. Well anyway you got me thinking so I looked at the paper work on the Black A12 car?? It was puchused new at a Chrysler Plymouth Dealer ship at 750 S Colorado Blvd in Glendale Colorado.

Take a guess where the T5 500 was bought new? Colorado Dodge 750 S Colorado Blvd. Gendale Colorado.

This reminds me of the time my insurance lady called me up to tell the two 500 where two numbers apart??? I never even looked at the last 4 didgits I was only conserden with the first 5
I knew it you , only liked colorado cars  :smilielol: :smilielol:   that dealer must have like to sell the performance stuff
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

Either that or the dealership sold 2 very nice performance cars and then nearly 40 years later somehow they wound up in the same garage.

I only know my 500 sold new in North Dakota and was bought by people from Montana so I'm assuming they lived close to the state line.